She is crazy

Yn pov
I woke up to Sonia. "Hello hunny I got you this medicine, you are very sick just like my son is. So here is your pills and inhaler please take them they will help you" she said slowly handing me the medication. But I'm not sick! I wanted to tell but she is crazy so I don't want her to know I speak her language. "non sono malato" I said (it says 'I'm not sick') "your welcome" she smiled and left my room. Damn she is crazy. I got a purse and put the medication in it. Then I got dressed. My phone rang. "Ciao?" I answered. "Hey Yn its Bev would you like to ride bike with me and explore the town and woods?" She asked. "Sure, can I invite Eddie?" I asked. "Of course! Meet at the park!" She spoke. "Great!" I said and hung up the phone.

Outfit

After that I went to Eddie's room

After that I went to Eddie's room. "Hey Eddie do you want to come with me and Bev to ride bikes and walk around town and explore the woods?" I asked. "No I have plans sorry and also there are a lot of germs and-" he started before I left. I got on my bike and rode to meet Bev at the park. Once I got there she was there waiting. "Eddie not coming?" She asked. "No I think he had something going on and was scared of the germs" I spoke. "Sounds like him" she laughed.

We chained our bikes and started walking around. "So your from Italy?" She asked. "Yes, Italian is actually my first language I learned English." I said. "That is so cool! Your English is great and you have such a pretty accent." She completed me. "Oh thank you so much! You have a beautiful accent as well!" I said. She smiled and we wondered into the woods. "I love nature" I spoke. "Same!" She said. "So we best friends now?" She asked. "Duh" I laughed. We talked and hung out all day it was the best!

❤️❤️❤️
This is a filler chapter bb sorry! Ik it's the 26th but merry Christmas to those who celebrate!! I got a skate bord and some other stuff!! Remeber the reason for the season!!✝️💅🏾🤟🏾