A New Mission

They both returned back from Palace and Veena after so long has enjoyed herself, the Queen and Princess has lightened up her mood leaving her all smiling and happy, Vinaay also looked in light mood, but both of them didn't share any word after their little talk in morning.

"Maalkin, Here is your herbal tea" Her personal maid came and gave her a cup of herbal tea which she took not before whispering a thanks to her maid, she has only bought the cup to her mouth when the door of her room opened and there entered her husband.

"Mini..." "Vinaay" she quickly corrected herself and look at him questioningly "Do you need something?" She asked, Minister Vinaay raised his brow in response and took his seat beside her on bed.

"Finish your tea first then we will talk" He said softly before climbing little more on bed and now partially laying beside her with his upper body in contact with headboard.

Veena drink the tea as fast as she could seeing how hot the tea was, once done she placed the cup down on floor and turned towards the man beside her who looked deep in his thought "Minister Vinaay" She called out softly and placed her palm on his thigh gaining his attention.

"How many times I need to tell you to just call me Vinaay" he asked with a frown on his handsome face.

"I don't feel like calling your name without title, it feels too intimate which is something I am not comfortable with"Veena said what she felt, taking his name without his title when everyone except his family calls him with it makes her feel special which she doesn't want to, she doesn't want her hopes to be high only to be hurt at the end.

"If that's what you want then that's fine by me" He sighed, his face was completely showing his displeasure on her words but Vinaay didn't want to force the woman more than he has already done, Veena felt slightly disappointed although she wasn't hoping him to beg her to call him by his name but the least she except from him to repeat the same words he has said when he told her to call him by her name.

"You wanted to talk about something" She asked remembering his reason behind coming into her room.

"Ohh! about that, There is an issue with a village,  we doubt that there might be some rebellion developing there and before it can catch fire and turn into something uncontrollable we have to look into it" Vinaay told and looked at her face before adding next line "So Your Majesty wants me to go and live there among with commoners as one of them and figure out whether the village is involved into something like this or it's just a rumour"

'Ohh, so he is leaving once again' Veena thought once Vinaay was done telling her the news.

"Ohh okk" she didn't know how to react he has been gone for one month the day after their wedding and has returned just a day prior and now too is leaving for god knows how long, to say Veena was little affected from inside, the marriage for which he has been praised and she has been taunted has given her a hope, him not keeping her as his mistress or forcing her to bed her but maintaining a line has made her see him in different light, now upon thinking she realised that he has always had her back from the day he has faked forcing himself on her at front of those leecher Dakus, but she also felt his goodness means nothing in terms of feelings, he is doing everything out of goodness not because he feels for her and how could he feel anything for someone impure and low level commoner like her.

"Then have a safe journey Minister Vinaay" she tried to fake a smile and was somewhat successful in giving one but his 22 years old experienced eyes couldn't be fooled.