Chapter 2.[Soviet Encounter]

---------------------------------------------------

27th of May, 1975/1639. 8:12 am

Lubyanka Building, Moscow

---------------------------------------------------

The Lubyanka building was bustling with activity as the national headquarters of the KGB

The Lubyanka building was bustling with activity as the national headquarters of the KGB. Inside, people were frantically working to gather information about their country's recent teleportation into an alien world. Reports of Wyverns sighted near Siberia and the tense situation along the Iron Curtain were dominating the news.

As Yuri Andropov, the Chairman of the KGB, sat in his office, a young man in his 20s entered, carrying documents in his hand. "Mr. Andropov," he said, his voice filled with urgency. "We have received reports of a mainland discovery."

(Yuri Andropov)

(Yuri Andropov)

Andropov looked up from his desk, his eyes narrowing as he assessed the young man. "Very well, young man. You may leave now."

The young man nodded, looking relieved. "Thank you, Mr. Andropov."

As soon as the young man left the room, Andropov picked up the documents and began to read through them. The first document detailed the incursion of a Wyvern near Siberia, which had been successfully intercepted and eliminated by a Mig-25. Andropov let out a sigh of relief, but his concern only grew as he thought about the other creatures, they might encounter in this alien world.

The second document detailed the recent events at Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin, where a tense standoff between NATO and Soviet forces had been peacefully resolved. Andropov let out another sigh of relief, grateful that they had avoided unnecessary conflict while stranded in this alien world.

The third document which he decides to read, the document is about the recent discovery of mainland from the report of the Reconnaissance aircraft Yak-28.Its is shown that the mainland or nation that they see is looks like from the 1800s Andropov soon informed this to the General Secretary Leonid Brezhnev and soon dispatched a fleet to conduct diplomatic mission to that nation. The Soviet government decide to try Gunboat Diplomacy because they are still suspicious of the nations of this new world.