Prologue

* this is to offer a back story and get an idea of timeline items

Trending now:

April 2020:

SNEAK PEAK OF THE BREAKUP BETWEEN KAYLEE FLYNN AND F2 DRIVER OSCAR PIASTRI

Kaylee Flynn met the love of her life in 2016 through her cousin Logan Sargeant, shortly after Kaylee and Oscar were going on dates and started dating in 2017. Following the announcement of her first album "Reputation".

Once Kaylee Graduated in 2018 from her local high school in Sugar land Tx, her and Oscar were seen more frequently in the paddock. Oscar was then seen at many dates of Kaylee's "Reputation tour."

In 2019 Kaylee released her album "Lover" and went on tour, even with a whole album dedicated to the boyfriend, he was hardly seen at her shows as he was balancing his own career, this didn't stop Oscar from showing his constant support via phone, or even social media.

Late 2019 however things took a turn. Kaylee was seen at the airport with Oscar, obviously visiting him in Australia for the holidays, This would then lead to be the last time cameras saw them together.

So what happened in December of 2019? Only Oscar and Kaylee know.

A glimpse of what happened is to be rumored in Kaylee's song "Back to December"

---------------

"Oscar Piastri and Lily Williams confirm dating rumors just 5 months after break up with singer Kaylee Flynn

June 2020:

"Kaylee Flynn releases 3rd album Willow"

"is Better than revenge about ex boyfriend Oscar Piastri and Lily Williams announcement?"

"Did Oscar Piastri cheat on Kaylee Flynn with Lily Williams?

Kaylees Pov:

Reading the headlines and all the discussions and theories on twitter was exhausting. I set my phone down on the counter in the kitchen that was once filled with laughter and stolen kisses and now sat in silence. I grab a coffee mug out of the cabinet and fill it up with the recently made coffee and creamer. I sit there silently for a few minutes just soaking up the sun shining through the window over the sink. A ping coming from my phone breaks me out of my trance.

New message from Oscar

I furrow my eyebrows... We haven't talked since Australia... I open the message and tears threaten to fall.

Oscar ☹

Oscar☹: I didn't cheat, Please know that.

Me:

It doesn't matter anymore, Were not together. I wish you the best     Seen

I would be lying to myself if I didn't say I was relieved. But our breakup was a mutual decision, and even a promise to come back once we get a better balance on things, doesn't change that the announcement of their relationship didn't hurt. But no matter how much I miss him; I can't have him.

@KayleeFlynn: Willow out now

Willow

1.       Back to December

2.       Enchanted

3.       Better than revenge

4.       Mr. perfectly fine

5.       Fearless

6.       Love story

7.       You belong with me

8.       Champagne problems

9.       Willow

2021

"Kaylee Flynn releases Folklore"

"Is "the 1" about ex-boyfriend Oscar Piastri?

"Fans speculate new album of Kaylee Flynn's to be about Oscar Piastri"

Okay in my defense, he was a big part of my life, SO yes, they're correct but we will leave it at that.

TWITTER

@Kayleeflynn: if my wishes came true, it would've been you

@user 1: um what

@Kcsimmons: period

@Maisiel: it would've been fun, if you were the one

@Logansargeant: tea

-@Kayleeflynn: LOGAN

-@Kcsimmons: Cousin is speaking facts

VOGUE USA: ALL ABOUT KAYLEE FLYNN: read about global sensation Kaylee Flynn, in all thing's music, love and a sneak peak of upcoming projects.

" I had the pleasure of sitting down with Kaylee Flynn, who is an absolute doll and a true inspiration. She talked about her album Willow and her recent album Folklore, and the inspiration she had creating these true works of art. Many fans speculated that her album willow was about her long-term boyfriend at the time, she mentioned that he truly gave her the feeling of what love was like and was supposed to be. She went on to explain that the breakup was a mutual decision and that she in no way had any bad feelings towards the F2 driver. She, however, did say that the news of him going public with his now girlfriend Lily Williams was a shock, and that it did hurt considering how close it was after their own breakup. "I just want him to be happy, and if he found that then that's great, but I'm still processing things in my own way and in nowhere near the feeling of wanting to be in a relationship at this point in time". Kaylee then went on to talk about her new album "folklore" "In a few songs I was able to create my own story, in betty and the last great American dynasty I mention a few similarities to my own life but ultimately, they are not about just one person, or even a specific person which is very unlike me I feel like. In most of my songs, you can pinpoint who the person is or about and it's just because my songs are so specific and have details about how I was feeling."

I went on to ask about any future projects and she did mention she is always writing and is currently working on the beginning stages of a tour but couldn't divulge in more details.

"I am currently taking things slow and just wanting to enjoy my time at home with my friends and my hundreds of animals as an old friend would say" she laughed. It was truly a pleasure to sit down with Kaylee and I truly hope for nothing but the best for her.

__________________________________________________________

@user1: old friend? HA as if we don't know who that is

- @user2: I remember Oscar always saying this on her stories when they were in Texas.