AUTHORS CORNER

Hello,

few things before we jump into this-

-This is best read with the white background-

let's face it- Oscar Piastri is so Taylor coded its cute. so that is the inspiration for this.

I will be using the following albums of Taylors to help create the story.

- Reputation

-Lover

- The Album in the story "willow" will be a mixture of songs from evermore, fearless, and speak now

- and of course Midnights

Not every song of hers will be used, but there is key songs to help envelope the story, there will be mentions of the other drivers but not so heavily on their development as I'm planning a series around this that will divulge into the character development of the others. I love the idea of creating a few grand prix chapters to help fill in, but this will remain creating a story of the development of the relationship between the 2 characters rather than Soley based on their careers (which is a very important part of their lives and who they are, but not the story I am trying to tell)

 I love the idea of creating a few grand prix chapters to help fill in, but this will remain creating a story of the development of the relationship between the 2 characters rather than Soley based on their careers (which is a very important part ...