Chapter 29

The third day after the final exam is the regional finals of "Super New Voice". The program team specially informed all contestants to go to the studio at ten o'clock in the morning to prepare.

Qiu Qiu had a good rest the night before and was in high spirits. He got out of the tent at six o'clock in the morning on the day of the competition. As a result, before his feet even touched the floor, a pair of big hands reached out from behind, grabbed his slim waist, and dragged him back to the bed effortlessly.

Qiu Qiu lost control and fell onto his godfather's chest. Fu Ruian pressed his waist with one hand and shook off the thin quilt on his body with the other. Qiu Qiu lay down on the same bed with his godfather when he was dizzy.

The air conditioner was on and it was cool in the room, but the thin quilt contained the warmth of Fu Ruien's body and the smell of the hormones of a mature man.

Qiu Qiu's heart beat out of control for a few seconds, and she turned around in her godfather's arms to face Fu Ruien's arms. Fu Ruian's chuckle came from above his head. Qiu Qiu had the nerve to look up at him, lowered his head, blushed, and plunged into his godfather's arms.

Fu Ruien reached out and patted his back, coaxing him like a baby. The two of them seemed to have magnetic poles, tightly embedded together.

As the saying goes, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, and great ambitions begin with sleep.

While Qiu Qiu scorned his own will for being too weak, he smelled the scent on the side of Fu Ruien's neck and fell asleep again.

...When I woke up again, the sky was bright.

The watch showed that it was already nine o'clock. Qiu Qiu got up from the bed in panic and flopped on the big bed for a long time before he found the direction to get out of bed.

Fortunately, breakfast was prepared last night. Qiu Qiu grabbed a sandwich in his hand and a bag of milk in his mouth. He rushed out dizzy. When he ran to the elevator, he remembered that he had forgotten his guitar, so he hurried back. run.

As a result, he just took two steps - "bang" and hit Fu Ruien's chest.

Fu Ruien, who was carrying the guitar for him, stood firm. Seeing that his forehead was red, he said distressedly: "Don't worry, I'll take you there."

Qiu Qiu shook his head and refused: "No, no, no, it's jammed down there during the morning rush hour. It's faster if I take the subway."

Fu Ruien reached out and hooked the tip of his nose: "You look down on your godfather so much. Do you think I can only drive?"

"Wow -" Qiu Qiu exclaimed, and the Hollywood popcorn blockbusters he had seen were surging in his mind. "Is there an apron on the top floor that we can fly over with a helicopter?"

He was worried. He was just participating in a competition. Wouldn't it be too high-profile?

"...You are overthinking it. There is a motorcycle in the garage downstairs."

Fu Ruien doesn't drive a car often, and usually travels in a low-key business car. But in fact, he secretly loves to collect luxury cars. Even the motorcycles he rides only two or three times a year are top-notch configurations. The body is thick but not clumsy. The overall appearance is The black paint with hints of silver paint is wild and dynamic.

Qiu Qiu has never sat in the back seat of someone else in his entire life.

Fu Ruian asked: "Didn't your father take you on a bicycle when you were a child?"

"I did, but I was only four or five years old at the time, and I always sat in the front."

Fu Ruian said with a smile: "Well, next time my godfather buys a bicycle, he will also let you sit on the crossbar."