Chapter 44

It's no wonder that Fu Ruien had a bad attitude when talking about his ex-boyfriend. Anyone who has such a bad first love would be irritable.

Ten years ago, Fu Ruien's company had just gotten on the right track and was in the stage of rapid expansion. Although Fu Ruien was proud of his success, he did not lose his enterprising spirit. After thinking about it for a while, he decided to study and study abroad by referring to the successful experiences of other large companies.

At that time, he went to Europe, the United States, and Southeast Asia to gain an in-depth understanding of the sales of local women's clothing and cosmetics, and summed up a lot of experience, which benefited him a lot.

While in Singapore, he met his first love, Lee.

Lee is four years younger than him and is the heir to a large group. The company is headquartered in the United States. He was sent to guard the Southeast Asian market at a young age. The two met at a business banquet. Fu Ruien was not well-known at that time and was just accompanying guests, while Lee was like a star holding the moon, surrounded by compliments.

At that time, the young man wearing a pure white suit, who looked as elegant as a white swan, instantly captured Fu Ruien's affections, and Lee also had a good impression of the steady yet astute Fu Ruien.

After several contacts, the two officially started dating.

At that time, Fu Ruien traveled frequently between China and Southeast Asia. When friends asked about it, he unabashedly said that he was going to meet his boyfriend.

As a result, this romantic cross-border relationship died within six months.

Because Lee's mysophobia is so serious that it affects her normal love life, she must wash her hands before holding hands, make sure her clothes are flat when holding hands, and kissing can only touch each other. If she wants to exchange saliva, then don't talk about it...

As for xi_ng life?

I really think too much! How could a noble white swan let a cylinder responsible for peeing enter her precious body!

As a result, the two had several violent fights. For a serious quarrel, the content of the quarrel revolved around "You don't like me at all, and all you can think about is sleeping with me!" "You don't like me at all, and you won't let me go to bed!"

In fact, xi_ng life is just It was a trigger. The two people's backgrounds were very different, which led to the unequal vision, knowledge, and status. In addition, they were under heavy work pressure and their love lives were uncoordinated...

Both of them were young and energetic, and their hearts were incomparable. high. Unwilling to give in, they can only break up.

So love gives rise to hate, and hatred gives rise to resentment.

After the breakup, Fu Ruien didn't take another look at Southeast Asia for three years. When a friend asked about his ex-boyfriend, he replied flatly, "He's dead."

His expression was serious, and everyone suddenly lost their sense of joking, believing the news about the unexpected death of their ex-boyfriend to be true due to the rumors.

Fu Ruien was indeed hurt by this relationship. In the next ten years, he would rather spend money on a bed partner than invest in another relationship.

As for why you always like handsome guys in white shirts?

Fu Ruien's xi_ng fantasy is of this type.

The speculation by the outside world that "all my lovers after the death of my ex have your shadow" is completely nonsense, and there is no such thing as white moonlight, white lotus, and white rose.

Later, when Fu Ruian met Qiu Qiu, he discovered that people's fantasies can change.

Because he not only wanted to see his sugar son wearing a white shirt, but also wanted to see him wearing a nurse uniform, a maid outfit, a body apron, and small triangle swimming trunks that couldn't cover his buttocks.

...

When Fu Ruian got home from work, Qiu Qiu had already prepared dinner, and the last dish of sweet and sour pork ribs had just been served.

The sauce-red short ribs are coated in dripping soup. The meat is chewy and fragrant, with just the right amount of sweetness when you bite into it. Qiu Qiu chose the best crescent bone. The firm meat has crispy bones inside, so there is no waste.

When the delicious food came out, Qiu Qiu couldn't help but steal a piece first, but was caught by his godfather.

Fu Ruien lowered his head and bit down on the remaining half of the ribs in Qiu Qiu's hand, and swallowed it into his stomach despite the burning sensation. The sweet and salty mixture passed through his taste buds layer by layer.

Qiu Qiu said aggrievedly: "There is still a whole plate, why are you grabbing my ribs, godfather!"

Fu Ruian didn't say a word. After chewing the mouthful, he lowered his head and took Qiu Qiu's fingertips into his mouth. Carefully remove the sweetness on top one by one.

After finishing the soup, Fu Ruian said, "You've been shooting videos all morning today, are you tired?"

Qiu Qiu changed the topic. "No, it went very smoothly. I finished shooting in the morning and went to the school cafeteria for lunch... By the way, godfather, you don't even know how lucky this world is!" "

What's wrong?"

Qiu Qiu said happily I told my godfather that I bumped into the boss of Hua Xiang's senior brother's grandson at school.

"..." Fu Ruian calculated the seniority in his mind and felt that Hua Xiang really took advantage. The boss sounded like a promising young man, but he was a generation shorter than Hua Xiang for no reason.

After dinner, it is naturally a time for intimate family interaction, mainly talking about each other's studies and work.

Fu Ruian doesn't understand how to sing music, and Qiu Qiu doesn't understand profound business knowledge, but the most important thing in family life is communication with each other. Even if you can't understand what the other person is saying, it's very comfortable just to listen to each other's words together. .

Qiu Qiu has been undergoing treatment for the past half month after analyzing the lyrics and music that I had written before, I selected the six most satisfactory ones and planned to sing them in the national competition of "Super New Voice Generation".

After six rounds of competition, fifteen contestants from across the country will eventually select three winners. The first two of the six episodes will be recorded and broadcast, starting from the quarter-finals, and the last four will be live broadcasts. There will be two weeks of rest time in the middle to allow the players to adjust their condition.

In ten days, the first episode of the program will be recorded.

Qiu Qiu's composition was a bit immature, so Fu Rui'ien had arranged for an arranger to arrange the music for him in advance, and this person Qiu Qiu also knew - it was none other than Wang Jiexie!

Only then did Qiu Qiu find out that Senior Brother Wang Jiangjiang planned to change his career behind the scenes. Now he was learning vocal music from Teacher Gong every morning and studying composition, lyrics, arrangement, etc. in the afternoon.

Fu Ruian hugged Qiu Qiu and explained to him: "Originally, I wanted to hire a famous arranger to help you package it. But Teacher Gong didn't recommend that I do this. She said that the finished product of a famous arranger was too mature. , it is easy for the instructor to hear it. You are just a rookie in the talent show now. If others find out that you have the ability to hire those arrangers, others will suspect that you have a background."

Sugar daddy has considered every aspect for his sugar son. I'm afraid that he will be criticized or wronged.

Of course Qiu Qiu knew about his painstaking efforts, but he had no choice but to just lie down and let the couple marry him.

Both of them were at their most energetic years, and their bodies were in perfect harmony. When they kissed, Qiu Qiu became soft, and when they kissed again, Fu Ruien became hard.

However, Qiu Qiu was unaware. He hung one hand on Fu Ruien's back, and reached down with the other hand to rub it back and forth. In the gap between kisses, he said in a dazed manner: "Daddy, your cell phone is so hard on me." Now."

Fu Ruian was half helpless and half amused: "Your mobile phone is annoying me too."

Qiu Qiu was wearing very loose clothes at home. Fu Ruian's hand slid down the waistline and easily penetrated into his pajamas, and then picked out He opened the edge of his underwear and reached into the small patch of grass.

He shook his big hand slightly, and Qiu Qiu's voice immediately changed.

"Fuck...godfather..." The confusion just now receded, leaving only a tacit understanding. He reminded in a low voice, "...what you are holding is not my mobile phone..." "

Godfather knows," Fu Ruian said playfully. Said, "It's Tang Qiuqiu's microphone."

The next night, Fu Ruian bullied Qiu Qiu's little microphone many times on the sofa, in the bathroom, and in the tent.

The diligent Qiu Qiu practiced vocal music all night, and when he woke up the next morning, his voice was hoarse.

The author has something to say:

Fu Ruien: The first boyfriend is not as important as the current boyfriend!

Qiu Qiu: ...Huh? (Shy) I, I'm not my godfather's boyfriend yet...

Reader:? ? ?

Qiu Qiu's microphone:? ? ? ?