Chapter 79

What He Yu just reported left only a very light impression in Fu Ruien's heart. When When he walked out of the office, the name Xintian was forgotten by him.

In the break room, the company's five vice presidents were already seated. Next to Mr. Zheng, Wang Yao was fiddling with his laptop with a slightly nervous expression and was debugging. Projection equipment.

The assistant pushed the door open with his knee. He held two large takeout bags in each hand, with the logo of Lingxi Restaurant printed on them. The spicy and fragrant smell penetrated the noses of everyone present.

"Hey, Lao Zheng, I'm bleeding heavily today. Please treat us to such a good meal. " Without waiting for the assistant to take action, the CEO of the maternal and infant business group neatly tore open the takeout bag and piled the packed crayfish and spicy crabs on the table.

"That's right, we have revised this advertisement so many times. Okay, I can finally get over it this time, how can I not be happy? "As he spoke, Lao Zheng called to his right-hand man, "Xiao Wang, don't do the projection, come over and eat quickly. The demo will not be broadcast for a while, and the crayfish will be finished first.

"I'll eat it later and watch the demo again. " "This is Wang Yao's first time to attend a lunch meeting with bosses. A small department leader like her usually can only meet her immediate bosses, but today she can sit here and have a meeting with the vice presidents! And Mr. Fu It was coming soon, how could she think about what to eat, so she quickly took the last moment to recite the introduction in her mind, for fear that she would not be able to speak fluently or answer the right answer, and become a real "" "Little deaf and blind".

For today's lunch, she specially put on a simple and simple makeup. If Qiu Qiu appeared in front of her at this time, he would probably not be able to recognize her.

"Stop looking, look at yourself." Have confidence. "Lao Zheng had already watched the commercial for real lipstick in advance. The young man in the film is as warm as the sun and as clear as a stream. The commercial director hired is very good at shooting such ambiguous scenes. The language of the camera is lingering, as if I really returned to high school, to a heart-pounding afternoon.

Old Zheng picked up a crayfish and waved it: "You forgot that during the preview screening in the department, the little girls under you screamed It's almost tearing the roof off, everyone is clamoring to fall in love with their little brother di. Wang

Yao smiled bitterly: "Mr. Fu is not a little girl, how could you want to fall in love with the male protagonist when you see him?" "

While they were talking, Fu Ruien opened the door and walked into the room.

"What are you talking about? Who am I going to fall in love with? "Facing his old subordinates, Fu Ruian would occasionally make some jokes.

"We, Xiao Wang, are too nervous, afraid that you won't approve of the leading actor's image.

"I believe in your vision, although I'm also surprised why you chose him. " "

After learning that Huaxiang had taken over the filming of the real lipstick commercial, Fu Ruian felt very strange. He had seen the advertising proposal, and the male protagonist should have a "clear youthful feel", but Huaxiang looked dirty. Ah...

Fu Ruian sat in the last empty seat, pulled a box of crayfish in front of him, and said to Wang Yao without raising his head: "Let it go. "

Hmm... these crayfish are really well made. Qiuqiu will definitely like to eat them. I'll buy a few boxes for him when I go back.

Wang Yao calmed down, thinking that an ugly daughter-in-law will always meet her parents-in-law. She raised her hand and landed on the keyboard, mustering up her courage. The play button was pressed.

The screen lit up. 

Under the blue sky, rows of branches are intertwined, and the leaves are swaying in the breeze, rustling. The camera moved down from the sky and landed on the busy campus boulevard. Countless boys and girls in uniforms and carrying schoolbags were walking towards the teaching building, talking and laughing.

In the middle of the picture, a figure as tall and tall as a small pine tree is walking forward leisurely.

As the boy walked through the crowd, many girls cast shy glances and hurriedly turned their heads.

It was just an opening, just a back view. Fu Ruien at the table recognized who the person on the screen was with just one glance.

Sugar daddy Fu was so familiar with his sugar son. I don't know how many mornings Qiu Qiu woke up with his back in Fu Ruian's arms. Fu Ruian could see the boy's furry back when he lowered his head. Fu Ruien kissed the top of his head countless times, making him shrink his neck in a ticklish manner.

Fu Ruien had known for a long time that Qiu Qiulai would make a "guest appearance" in the commercial. He originally thought it was a guest appearance by classmates A, B, and C, but he didn't expect that he would appear in the opening scene. Qiuqiu is still pleasing to the eye. After Hua Xiang's silly thing appears, the camera should have drawn it away...

No.

After entering the classroom, the camera pulls forward from the subject's back and draws a semicircular arc along the side of the body, finally allowing Qiu Qiu's delicate face to appear in the center of the picture.

Qiu Qiu listened carefully.

Qiu Qiu was reading in front of the window sill.

Qiu Qiu was surrounded by girls.

Qiu Qiu found a love letter with lip prints on the desk.

Qiu Qiu is looking for the owner of the love letter.

Qiu Qiu passed by a group of girls in the corridor.

Qiu Qiu picked up the lipstick on the ground and turned around to look for it.

Qiu Qiu smiled relievedly at the camera, put the lipstick in his pocket, and moved on.

As he walked away against the flow of people, the slogan of real lipstick quietly emerged - "real, be your most youthful self."

The 120-second long ad demo display ends, followed by 45 seconds, 30 seconds, 15 seconds, and a series of print ads. In the picture, without exception, Qiu Qiu is looking back at the camera with lipstick in hand, his eyes full of hope.

Afterwards, Wang Yao also showed the edited behind-the-scenes of the shooting, preparing to spread it as a viral video after the commercial goes online. In the surveillance footage, Qiu Qiu turned the lipstick cap, lowered his head to smell the scent, and accidentally got the lipstick on the tip of his nose. When he looked up, a heart mark was clearly printed on his nose. His face was blank and innocent, and the staff outside the screen burst into laughter. .

A group of videos finally finished playing, and layers of sweat broke out on Wang Yao's back. She kept staring at the screen, not daring to look at the expressions of the other bosses.

Fortunately, her efforts were finally recognized.

"Okay, Lao Zheng, your advertisement is very good!" said a vice president.

Another vice president followed up and said: "The male protagonist is so smart? My girl saw it and will definitely become his fan."

Several vice presidents discussed it in a flurry, and they all seemed very satisfied with the advertisement. Very optimistic about its communication effect.

However, Mr. Fu, who was sitting in the first place, kept his head down and said nothing.

Wang Yao was terrified, fearing that her hard work would be in vain if the big boss was dissatisfied: "Mr. Fu... what do you think of this advertisement?"

Fu Ruian raised her head with a complicated expression.

"Where is Hua Xiang?"

"Ah...?" Wang Yao said blankly, "Hua Xiang didn't appear on the scene?"