Chapter 03

Author pov :

Author pov :

Present time-

Next morning -

Y/n is now making breakfast for Taehyung.Its early morning. He want his breakfast early so y/n needs to wake up early to do this as she is his maid. Yes Taehyung make her his maid.

Sll maids can see that her state is not good. She is limping bcz of last night. Its hard for her to walk but still she is doing this to save her aunt(Orphanage's onwer). All maids know that she is their king's wife, they feel pity for her. They know that Taehyung doing this for his revenge but they cant believe that y/n is Taesha's killer. They all know her as kind girl. They know that there is something wrong but they cant do anything to save her from that monster.

After making breakfast she served it to Taehyung. Tae was eating & y/n was standing at the corner. He can see that she is not well but he ignore it.

After breakfast, he didn't say anything just left for his office.

6:00pm -

Y/n is now washing dishes. Her face is pale, her face is showing her misery.

Her whole body is paining but still she is doing or he will hurt her aunt.

Y/n pov:

Now im washing plates. My ehole body is paining. Im not feeling well. I know my body isnt doing well. Maybe after some days i will die. But i dont care about my death.

Author pov :

After some time Mrs. Lee called y/n & said that Taehyung is calling her. So

y/n quickly go inside the living room.

When she go inside she saw a girl sitting on Taehyung 's lap & kissing him. Y/n didn't feel anything, she. Just low her eyes. Then that girl notice her & smirk. Y/n know her bcz she met her after coming in this mansion.

Girl: Oh Tae baby look your maid is here. *fake smile *

Tae : Yeh Sijoon baby its ok. She is just my maid, my toy but you are my love. *smirk*

He said while looking at y/n but he didnt saw any reaction from y/n. Deep inside he want to make her jealous but he don't know why he is doing this. He know that y/n doesn't love him.

He shook his head.

Tae: You(y/n) listen My baby will stay here for 1 month so you need to take care of her. You need to listen her every words & fulfil it like a loyal dog. *cold *

Y/n feel her eyes is teary but she didnt let it out & just nodded.

Sijoon : Oh baby im so hungry. Hey you b*tch just make corn soup for me & for my Taebaby.

Y/n: Ye.. Yes mam.

After bowing y/n left living room.

Taehyung dont know why he feel pang inside his heart but he ignore it.

Sijoon : Baby you know i miss you so much. Today i want you. Today night is our. *smirk*

Tae: Ofc. *smirk*

After making soup y/n serve it to Sijoon.

Sijoon take a sip, its tasty but she want to hurt her so she just throw the bowl on y/n 's hand

Y/n scream in pain as the soup was hot. Her skin is burning. Tae also sip that soup, be know that Sijoon is doing intentionally but he didnt stop her bcz he like y/n' s suffering.

Sijoon : You trash do you even know how to make soup. Its was so disgusting. *yell*

She feel annoy at y/n & slap her. Y/n is crying silently while holding her left hand.

Sijoon : Now make it again. *yell*

Y/n nodded & wipe her tears. She take bowls & go inside the kitchen to make it again.

Tae stood up from his chair & hold Sijoon's hand.

Tae: Baby its ok so chill.

Sijoon nodded.

After sometime y/n come back again with their foods & serve them.

After their dinner they left for their room.

After finishing y/n's work. Y/n go towards her room which is in the 2nd floor last corner room.

While going towards her room she heard. Taehyung ′ groans & Sijoon's moans. Y/n feel uncomfortable & Quickly go inside her room.

After shower, she laid on her bed.

Suddenly she sit on her bed & open the down drawer of her bed & take out a dairy

Suddenly she sit on her bed & open the down drawer of her bed & take out a dairy. Its her personal dairy. She is writing it from 9 months. She wrote her all experience in this dairy. Taesha gifted it to her. She wrote her happiness, her sadness everything.

She take a pen & write today's all incidents, her feeling everything. She can't say her misery to anyone so she write it.

After sometimes she write it & close it. Then she look at the first face where her & Taesha's picture was there. She painfully smile.

Y/n: Taesha i miss you. Dont worry i will meet you soon. *smile while looking at the sky*

With that she keep the pic inside her dairy & laid on the bed & keep it under her pillow & fall asleep as she was tired & sick.

________________

I hope u like it...