Chapter 04

Author pov :

Next morning -

Y/n makes Taehyung & Sijoon's breakfast. Taehyung is going to his office with Sijoon bcz Sijoon want to go so.

After serving them y/n just quietly standing in a corner while looking at the floor. She is not allowed to eat 3 times. She is only allowed to eat 2 times lunch & dinner. But y/n always skip her lunch. Her body is getting weak even her will power.

Y/n is just looking here & there then suddenly her eyes go on Sijoon's neck, there are some hickeys

Y/n is just looking here & there then suddenly her eyes go on Sijoon's neck, there are some hickeys. But y/n didn't feel anything just look down again.

After their breakfast they left from there.

Y/n just quietly take their plates to wash it & after that she also need to clean this mansion.

________Kim Empire _______

Taehyung is now sitting on his chair while reading some documents.

While Sijoon is sitting on the couch chatting with someone on her phone

Suddenly Tae heard knock.

Tae: Come in *cold*

Then Taehyung 's secretary Mr. Jong come inside.

Jong : King Mr. Jeon, Mr. Park are here to meet you & they are also going to attend the meeting.

Tae : OK send them here.

Jong bow & left. After sometimes Jimin & Jungkook come inside his cabin.

Jk: Good Morning Hyung. *smile*

Tae : Good morning kook.

Then their eyes go on Sijoon & they frown.

Jimin : Why she is here? *annoy*

( BTS members really don't like Sijoon from the first place. Her behaviour is suspicious for them. They never like her. They always warn Tae to stay away but he never listen to them. They thought for his happiness & now they can't do anything just accept it. But still they don't like her. All members know about y/n. First they really thought that she is the culprit but after meeting her they change their mind bcz her face was screaming innocence. They want to find the truth but after watching that video they was shocked. But Jin,Jimin & Yoongi didn't believe in that video. They know something is wrong but they can't found anything. They want to safe her but they can't without any proof so that's why they are quite. They didn't talk with y/n so much but whenever they go to Kim Mansion they talk to her. But other members ignore her as they also thought about her like Taehyung. )

Tae : Just to spend time with me.

Jimin : Whatever.

Jk: Hyung let's go the meeting is going to start.

Tae nodded & left his cabin. But he could leave Sijoon also make excuse & left that place.

_________

?? : Baby why are so late?

?? : I was stuck with him. Don't worry everything is going according our plan. *smirk*

?? : That's good.

?? : Poor that y/n suffering my punishment & im living freely. *evil laugh *

?? : I don't care about her just focus on our plan we need to get rid of her.

?? : Don't worry he will kill her in Tarsha's birthday. If he didn't then I will make him to kill her. *smirk *

?? : You are so genius baby.

?? : I know. *evil smile *