Chapter 19

Author pov :

After Yoongi left he read the whole file & got to know how they recognize her

When they rescued her they notice her birth mark on her shoulder & her face is also match with Mr. Wang which make them feel that she is their Sian. Then they take DNA test & its come out positive.

He also get to about her illness. Bcz of past trauma her mental health become worst which made her like this. Taehyung is regretting for every single thing which he done with her.

Tae : Im sorry love. But I promise I cherish you with my love. * tears fall *

Then he fall his one trusted man.

V: Liam you need to follow Wang Sian. You need to give me her all informations. Where she is going, what's she doing everything. You need to keep eye on her secretly to keep her safe with your team. If you need to give your life for her safety then do it.

Liam : OK king but...who is she?

V: She is your soon be queen.

Liam : OK King. I will protect our queen. *respect *

V: Good. Now give me details what's she is going to do today?

Liam : Yes king.

They V cut the call.

--------Wang Mansion------

Its 1:30 pm so Sian is now getting ready.

Jackson knock her door.

Jack : cupcake are you ready?

Sian : Yes oppa.

Jack : Then let's go.

Then they left her room.

-------------------------

Jackson take her in a mall then amusement park. She love rides. Jackson fulfil her all wishes. After amusement park they go inside in a big restaurant for their dinner. Sian is eating cutely & Jackson chuckle & feed her. But they don't know that someone is admiring her from corner table. It's Taehyung. His man informed him about their going out so he quickly left his office. He is wearing mask & cap so that nobody can recognize him. He is admiring her all cute actions.He smile after long time.

V : You are still innocent & cute. *smile *I will protect you from every dangers.

After that he notice that they finished their dinner & go out. They left from there to go back at Wang Mansion.

-----—Next day------------

So now they are here in Tae's cabin.

Hobi : Tae why you call us so early.

Jimin : bcz of you I didn't finish my breakfast.

Yoongi : You broke my precious sleep.

V: Im going to enter in Sian 's life.

Jin: But how?*confused *

V: You will get to know soon. *smirk*

They all are confused at V' s confession.

V: For this i need you guys.

BTS (except V) : OK but whats we need to do?

V: *smirk*