Chapter 27(Smut)

Author pov :

Author pov :

After 1 week-

(Smut Start)

Tae : AHHH.....baby ~

Taehyung say as he is thrusting inside Sian .While Sian is just moaning his name .

Sian : Tae...Tae~~

He is thrusting inside like no tomorrow. They are having morning s*x .When Taehyung wake up ,he saw her legs are touching his d*ck so he lost his control & started making love to her .

Taehyung feel her wall getting more tight which make him groan .

After 20 min they both cum together .He put his head on her bare chest .They both are panting .

After getting into normal .

Sian : Taetae you ...

Bcz he is still inside her .(smut end)

Tae : Lets sleep like this love . I love your warmness just 5am so sleep love .

With that he make her laid on his chest & she quickly fall asleep while he is inside her .He put duvet on them so that she cant get cold as winter is near .

----------1:00pm--------

Sian is now packing lunch for Taehyung .She want to surprise him .She made lunch by her own hands ofc maids also help her .

Sian : Unnie you all have your lunch which i made go...go ..

(She all all maid Unnie as she is youngest in this Mansion )All maids , guards really love her as their sister , she is adorable .They all are happy that she is back .yes they know what happened with her .V warned them to keep their mouth shut or he will kill him / her & thats wht they didnt discuss about her past .

Driver stop the car in front of Kim Empire .Bodyguards open the door for her .

Sian : Thank you Leo Oppa .*smile*

Leo : Welcome Queen .*smile*

Sian quickly go inside .

Sian's dress -

She go towards reception area .Receptionist smile at her .

Sian : Hello . Can you tell me where is Taetae ?

Recep: Yes mam .King is in his cabin .*smile*

Sian : Oh can you show me where .

Recep : Ofc .I will send Kia to show you King's cabin .

Sian : Ok .*smile*

Then Receptionist call a girl name Kia,she is new here .Kia look at Sian with disgust as she dont know about Sian being Mrs.Kim . Kia like Taehyung from her first day , she always try to seduce him but Taehyung always ignore her as he love his Y/n .She is from a poor family so always choose rich mans to fulfill her all needs & luxury But after knowing her truth they kick her out from their life .Oneday he saw Taehyung in TV .His good look catch her attention .After that she started dreaming being Mrs.Kim . As Taehyung is a trillionaire , from royal family .Then she join in Kim Empire 1 years ago as a employee.

Kia : Ofc i will show her .*fake smile*

She took at 13th floor .Sian is smiling while thinking about him while Kia is being angry on her bcz Taehyung never allow any girl near him .Kia thought she is Taehyung's Girlfriend .She is jealous of Sian .Sian is more beautiful then Kia so .

Kia : You know you are looking so ugly girl.*mock*

Sian stop & frown at her .

Sian :What ?

Kia : Yes .Did you ever look yourself .You looking like a ugly duck .How can he love you girl .Soon he will leave you .*disgust*

Sian feeling like crying , her eyes become teary as she cant stand for herself as she is little .She is like a child who will cry if you scold her .

Kia smirk & show her Taehyung 's cabin door . Sian sniff & hold that lunch box tightly .Kia thought after this Sian will leave Taehyung , thats why she is happy now .

Sian go inside Taehyung's cabin .she is just looking at the floor as she is sad . Taehyung feel someone 's present so he look up & saw his angel standing their with a lunch box .He smile but he frown when he saw tears in her eyes , his eyes widened .He quickly stood up & go near her & cupped her cheeks .

Tae : Love what happened ?why are you crying ? *panic*

Sian sniff & hug him tightly .

Taehyung quickly take that lunch box from her hand & keep it on the table near couch .

Tae : Love what happened plz tell me love .Dont cry .Hmm...*caress her hair*

Sian look at him .Her face is red as she cried .V widened his eyes .

Sian : She said im ugly so you will leave me .*sniff*

Tae : What ?

Sian : Yes ,Am i ugly ? *teary eyes*

Tae : Baby you are not ugly . You are most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life Trust me baby .*peck her lips*

Sian : You will not leave me right ?*teary eyes*

Tae : Yes love . I love you .How can i leave you .You are my life .*smile*

Sian : Pinky promise.*pout*

She show her cute little finger & Tae chuckled & hold her finger with his big one .

Tae : Pinky promise love .*boxy smile*

Sian melt on his smile & she also smile .V know how to manipulate her easily .

Taehyung feel to kill that person who made her cry .

Sian : Now lets eat our lunch .*smile*

Tae nodded & eat their lunch .He feed her & also feed himself .

After lunch he notice that she is sleepy so he pull her in his lap & started swing left & right to make her sleep .He Put his Coat on her so that she cant feel cold .He kiss her cheek as she is sleeping in his arms .

*In Mind*

V : Im not going to spare that person who made our Angel cry .*angry*

Tae : Dont worry i will find that person & give her the worst death .*dark eyes*

He look her as he heard her cute snore .

He take baby tissue from his table drawer & carefully clean her face so that she cant wake up .After that he hug her more close .He caress her back .His hand go inside her skirt & caress her butt as he know its will make her sleep more comfortably .He know her all habits .

V: That person will pay .*whisper in dark voice *