Chapter One

It was 4 AM, Dan's phone woke him up.

*what the fuck* - He thought to himself, struggling to open his eyes and get the phone. Who the hell could be calling him at 4 in the morning? Normally at this time he was awake, but since he was really tired the day before, he decided to go to bed at 2am.

He managed to fight the screen's light and opened his eyes. It said that Phil was calling him - which was weird since Phil was sleeping in the room right next to his. He thought this wasn't right, so he yelled

"PHIL? ARE YOU THERE?" -

Since he got no response, he answered the call.

"Phil, what the fuck?" -

He heard loud music, and people talking. It really seemed like a club or a party, but Dan was still confused. Phil didn't go to any party last night - he was sure he had heard, around 11pm, Phil saying he was going to bed.

For some seconds, Dan couldn't understand what was happening. In fact, he wasn't even sure if this was reality or just a dream.

"PHIL CAN YOU HEAR ME?"- he yelled to the phone.

"Dan....??? Are you there?" - Phil sounded drunk, and Dan thought he could be crying by his voice.

"Yes Phil I'm here, where are you? What's happening?"

Phil started sobbing, and Dan was 100% awake now.

"Dan p-p-lease come p-ppick me up I-I don't know w-w-where I a-am" - He said in between sobs.

Dan was now really worried. Where the hell was he? What was he doing there? They always went out together, why would Phil go out and don't tell him? Or invite him?

"Okay Phil, listen to me, CALM DOWN, and tell me where the fuck you are, I'll pick you up" - Dan yelled to the phone again. The music was really loud and he needed to be sure Phil could hear.

"I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM, DAN, HE LEFT ME HERE" - Phil screamed, still crying and obviously drunk. "JUST COME PICK ME UP I WANT TO GO HOMEEEEE"

"WHO LEFT YOU THERE PHIL? WHAT'S GOING ON???"

Phil didn't respond and started crying louder. Dan got up fast and was putting some clothes on.

"PHIL JUST PLEASE GIVE THE PHONE TO SOMEONE AROUND YOU SO THEY CAN EXPLAIN WHERE YOU ARE... okay? NO, DON'T DO THIS THEY CAN ROB YOU."

But it was late, Phil was already looking around, trying to find someone who could help him.

He noticed two girls on the other pavement, staring at him, and headed up to them. It was hard to walk, since he was really drunk, but he luckily got there without getting hit by a car.

"Hey can you please talk to my friend for me?" he sobbed "I need him and he doesn't know where I am"- he sobbed even more now.

One of the girls got the phone while the other tried to comfort Phil.

"It's okay honey you don't need to cry" - She said, seeing how adorable Phil was, and how he was behaving like a 8 year boy who got lost. Phil hugged her and started crying on her shoulder, even though she was a completely stranger.

"Hello? Who's there?"- The girl with the phone said, trying to hear who the crying boy's friend.

"PHIL?? ARE YOU THERE"- Dan yelled. He was already on the street now, trying to get a taxi. He didn't know where he needed to go but he was going anyway.

"Hey, your friend is here with me. He asked me to talk to you"

"Oh THANK GOD, CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHERE YOU ARE?"