Chapter Sixteen

WARNING: PHAN SMUT

I UPLOADED THIS YESTERDAY, BUT WATTPAD FOR SOME REASON DELETED IT .-.

note1: i didn't read after writing. therefore Idgaf if there's something wrong

note2: remember to give me feedback on this because it's hard for me to write not knowing if you like it or not.

enjoy:)

Dan’s pov

I woke up at 3AM that night, meaning I had slept 2 hours only. 20 minutes later, I realized I wouldn’t be getting any sleep, so I slowly got rid of Phil’s arms and went to the lounge. Chris and PJ were sleeping too, so I was the only one awake. I grabbed my laptop and scrolled down Tumblr for 3 hours… Yep. Sometimes this happened, I just couldn’t sleep anymore, and then Tumblr was there. I was always on the danisnotonfire tag, seeing what my subscribers were posting, or on my dashboard reblogging random stuff.

It was 8AM and everyone was still sleeping, but that’s when I finally fell sleep on the couch.

~

I felt kissed on my shoulder, and slowly woke up.

“Hey gorgeous” Phil whispered.

“Uhh Phil why are you waking me up?” I groaned. He knew I wasn’t a morning person.

“Because it’s 9AM Dan, and also, you left me… I’m sad”

“Baby I woke up at 3AM and fell asleep again at 8, I didn’t leave you, I just couldn’t sleep again”

“Aww Dan I’m so sorry. I didn’t know it. I’m sorry I’ll leave so you can sleep more.” He kissed the back of my head and left.

I tried to sleep for 30 minutes, but I couldn’t anymore.

“Hey babe” I said, kissing Phil on the cheek as I sat down next to him in his bed. He had his laptop on his lap.

“Hey Dan, I’m sorry I woke you up” he said kissing my lips.

“It’s okay, don’t worry. What about PJ and Chris?”

“They left a few minutes ago”

I lay next to him and watched as he typed on his laptop.

“I like your glasses, you should wear them more often” I said.

“and I like your hobbit hair”

I chuckled -  and then we spent 1 hour on our laptops.

~

“DAN! WE NEED TO GO ALREADY” Phil screamed from downstairs, and I hurried. We were kind of late. It was Sunday, we had our radio show.

We had to be there at 2PM. It was the first time we’d do a radio show… after we ‘got together’.

“Do you think we’ll manage to act like before?” Phil asked.

“Let’s hope yes… We can’t do anything different or everyone will notice. You know how they are.”

“Wait, let me check your neck” he said, as I closed the front door of our apartment.

“Let me check yours too” I said.

We both checked each other’s neck. Everything was fine, all the marks were covered. We had used toothpaste and other things to try and get rid of the marks - it worked.

We soon got to BBC. We acted like just friends, making sure we were saying ‘Dan’ or ‘Phil’ instead of ‘Babe’ or ‘Love’ or any other thing we called each other. We did everything as normal, and none of our producers noticed it.