Chapter Ten

WARNINGS:

CONTAINS .... a lot of.... PHAN FLUFF

A/N: Hey yo guys I think I should make this clear, if you don't know what 'endoscopy'  is, all you need to know is that it's not a serious thing, the person isn't conscious and the doctor gets a tube with a camera to the person's stomach, through the mouth. It's like 20-30 minutes thing. Don't worry, you know me, I'd never make one of them die :D <3

Dan slept for 3 hours. I kept entering the lounge and going back to my bedroom, just to check if he was still asleep. I was confident enough, I /needed/ to talk to Dan. Things were obviously getting weirder, and I couldn’t understand anything, to be honest. I had no idea how he felt. I promised myself, when Dan opened his eyes, I would be right there and say ‘we need to talk’. I used the time to film a video though. I couldn’t stand waiting. I started editing the video, but 30 minutes later I got stressed, I couldn’t listen to my own voice anymore. My subscribers would have to wait one more day. It wasn’t like I could give them the real excuse ‘I was waiting for Dan to wake up so we could /talk/.’ They’d like that, but well… I couldn’t say it, so I’d just come up with another excuse.

I entered the lounge once again. He was still sleeping, but instead of leaving, I just sat on the ground by the sofa. He looked so peaceful and beautiful. I liked to watch him sleep, I had done this some other times, but obviously I didn’t tell him. It was weird, of course, to watch your best friend sleeping. But I couldn’t help it… He was so, so cute. I stared at him for a few seconds, just observing the blanket go up and down with his breathing. He was my best friend. We had filmed a hundred videos together. We lived together, we laughed and made fun of things together, we had some inside jokes that none of our fans knew about. We liked and disliked the same things. We had travelled abroad together, we had gone to concerts and parties together. Whenever I needed him, he was there for me. I remembered the first time I saw his comment on a video of mine, a few years earlier. That boy got my attention at the very first time my eyes saw his face, and when we started skyping, I could feel myself slowly falling in love with him. The first time we actually met, was perfect. He was the nicest guy I had ever met, we talked for hours, he went to my house, met my parents…. Then, I convinced him to start making youtube videos, and I still remember the first time I watched his first video. We talked about Youtube for hours, and how good it would be, to actually be Youtube stars, don’t need universities, don’t need our parents to help us with anything. I had a good audience, but nothing that would help me pay my rent. With time, we started making collabs, wearing cat whiskers… and now we were here, we shared a nice place, we had our own BBC radio show, he had a million subscribers, and I was about to get there too. It wasn’t like this boy in front of me was a stranger. He was my best friend, the closest friend of mine. We had talked about almost every kind of thing. He knew me, and I knew him. I needed to open up to him, and tell him about my feelings. The worst thing that could happen was if he said he didn’t feel the same way. It would be weird, of course, but hopefully we’d still be friends and with time forget about that, continue living our lives as always, and pray to God none of our fans found out about it.

I stood up, knowing that it would be creepy if he suddenly woke up and saw me watching him. I put my laptop on my lap, and went on twitter/tumblr, as always. Waiting for him to wake up.

10 minutes later, he moved on the couch, and I guessed he had just woken up, but let him do it in his own time. He turned around on the couch a few times, still with his eyes closed. “Phil?” he called for me quietly. I left my laptop on the ground and went by the sofa so I could talk to him. “Yeah Dan?” I answered, with a low voice. He slowly opened his eyes, struggling with the light. “How are you feeling? Anything I can do for you?” I asked.