Chapter Fifteen

PHIL’S POV

I grinned with his response and leaned forward, kissing him once again.

“It’s official then” I said.

I held his gaze for a few seconds, just admiring how perfect he was. I couldn’t believe I could finally call him my boyfriend. I loved him so much it physically hurt.

“Are we going to tell PJ and Chris or what?” he chuckled.

“Yep… Let’s go”

In the moment we both turned around to leave the bedroom, we heard PJ.

“Hey Dan can I borrow your-“   He stopped as he saw Dan and I holding hands.

His jaw fell to the ground and he was in shock for a few seconds.

“So yeah PJ… We were about to go back to the lounge to…” I started, but he interrupted me.

“Is this what I’m thinking it is?” he grinned and pointed at us, even though at this point we weren’t holding hands anymore.

“Well this is awkward…” Dan said.

 “CHRIS COME OVER HERE” PJ screamed.

“Okay PJ, okay. We’re together too. We were about to go tell you guys about this…” I said, and Chris got to the bedroom and stood up right next to PJ, in the door gap

“Jesus on a boat!” Chris exclaimed.

“And you thought we had waited too long to tell them, Chris! They were together this whole time!” PJ chuckled, wrapping his arms around Chris

“no, no, no, no” Dan spoke, “we got together THIS WEEK, aren’t I right Phil?” – I nodded, “Yep, and we were going to tell you guys about it tonight, but then you told us first, right, Phil?” – He finished and I nodded, even though it wasn’t really true, we had just decided we’d tell them. But whatever.

“I won’t buy it” Chris said

“It’s true, he was with Anna until last week” I said.

There was a long moment of silence when suddenly we all burst into laughter.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING OKAY” PJ

“Me neither” we laughed.

“Just… Let’s go back to the lounge” Dan suggested, and we all left the bedroom.

We all sat down on the couch again. Chris held PJ’s face and kissed him quickly, which was pretty sweet. I wasn’t sure if we were already comfortable though.

“Is it weird that we’re not two couples?” Chris asked.

“I don’t think so… we’re all friends like before, the only difference is that we kiss” Dan answered.

“By kiss you mean, a lot of other things?” PJ said as he leaned forward Chris and they pecked once again. We all chuckled with his words because of course we knew what he meant.

“Oops now it’s awkward again” I said, and we all laughed again. Truth is we didn’t know what to do. It was good, telling them, but I can’t deny it was weird in the beginning. We were friends, no one was judging no one, but it was still something we weren’t used to.

“Hey Dan why don’t we watch a movie? We can get the sofa bed and stuff” PJ suggested, and I was thankful he did. At least with a film we didn’t have to talk. We quickly managed to get the sofa bed and we decided we’d watch Lord of the rings. We had watched it already, obviously, but we always did this – we watched the same films again, and again, and again… Just because they were good. I wrapped one warm around Dan, and PJ did the same with Phil. Dan cuddled into me a bit and I covered us with a blanket. I had offered Chris and PJ a blanket as well but they didn’t want it. Once we assumed that position we remained like that for 1 hour, watching the film. Then, 1 hour later, Dan stroked my thigh, squeezing it sweetly.