eighteen. 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫

eighteen. brown sugar

breaker + maker

breaker + maker

DAWN COMES THE night, and an array of bread and spreads for dinner. Everybody enjoying the simplicity of food as long it fills their gurgles. Taking their second time as a whole they went around the mattresses shaped in a triangle formation to familiarise each other because when would these people see each other again? It was certainly one to talk about to their future grandchildren. 

"There's nothing much to say about me." Vania shrugged, reaching for butter and jam. 5 more others and it would've been Lando's or Magnolia's turn. "Only sister to 6 brothers — How I survived that, I don't know?"

"I'm already struggling with one..." Elsa, Hans' sister who was 5 minutes older than him complained. To which Anna, the oldest of the triplet (by 6 minutes and 2 seconds) resting on their mother's lap, nodded to Elsa's statement.

Seeing his two sisters be the annoying pair they are he grumbled in Magnolia's lap, his blue robbed body perfectly leaning against her chest, both of them sitting on a blanket. "Do you see what I have to go through Magnolia?" He spoke softly to her.

"Completely outrageous." She smiled sweetly to his peering face, the large pupils of his squeezing a part of herself. "I say stay in the shower for as long as 2 hours so they won't get a turn."

"Or," Lando behind the two, sitting on the mattress after Magnolia said she felt suffocated, gave them the bread with just jam he had been concentrating to deliver. "You can pile dirt in their school shoes."

His demising whisper brought a gasp from the girl, "Hans." The boy was now peacefully eating the bread, wide eyes. "Don't listen to him okay?"

"Hans," He whispered again leaning to their level, a subtle breath of hot hair sliding her neck. "Listen to me, it will guarantee results."

She pushed his face away, shaking her head from the bad role modelling. How he has life in the media and has millions of kid followers is a question she wanted answered.

"Magnolia," He whispered, the sudden thought arising that her named sounded oddly satisfying in hushed tones, "I'm just helping little Hans here." Finished with his point, he turned to peer at her face burning with embers the painting leading the corners of his lips to rise.  

"You're not." She whispered back turning her face, nose grazing from the quick action. Then she paused, mouth partially gaped, regaining herself when she felt the haze of his smile over her lips. The boy did not have to be this happy right in front of her, she could basically feel it radiating and god was it annoying. Gulping she explained her reason, "From your idea, he will probably end up bringing a spider inside, and then you'll be liable for two girls being bit by them."

Hearing her, he laughed softly, smile no more but a light breeze to her face, hair's pricking. "Come on..." He drawled, tilting his head, Magnolia subconsciously following. "It worked for me."