twenty. 𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧

twenty. cinnamon

the very best register clerk (aka vania and now the narrator of the play)

(aka vania and now the narrator of the play)

SHORTLY AFTER MAGNOLIA went with Lando, Bernard ran to Vania with a new job which was the narrator (they funnily forgotten.)

At first, she hesitated over the script but quickly seeing its prospects Vania couldn't help seize the moment.

Now, complete fast forward, under the blaring flashlights and the audience in front of her, if the register clerk has to rate herself out of ten on how she's currently doing in the play, she would give herself a solid 8/10.

The other remaining 2 points you presume she's lacking for a perfect score? Well, that lays within the two main characters who couldn't (for the life of Christmas spirit) tear their eyes from each other. All simultaneously only acknowledging the other on the stage solely as 'Mother Mary' and 'Joseph'.

It seems the practice really got them into character.

And it seems the scene would soon fully end for them.

Just as the angels spoke their last line, the audience smiled and the claps sang, all of the actors bowed.

Scene 1. End.

Scene 2. Starts.

maker (mother mary)

maker (mother mary)

SHE DIDN'T KNOW the last time she acted or did a school play. The farthest she could remember was in Year 4 when she was the Lion in the Wizard of Oz musical. But surely she would've had more run on the money because on the stage, without the script, she did damn well with the lines.