twenty one. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

twenty one. baking

breaker

breaker

LANDO LOVES THE heat, and he realises now the answer as to why.

With her blazing hands tugging his hair, his hot gasp released a rushed reply straight to her mouth. The soft curves of her body flaming under his grasp he pulled her closer, wanting it all. And if it could ever end, to her sweet divine lips soaking him up like he was the last sip of the liquor bottle, the driver getting drunk from each fervent kiss he's lost his sanity in. He loves this heat, his mind flaming anew, each touch of hers burning him to crisps.

One night, he repeated like a mantra, to make sure that he wouldn't lead himself on. Find himself further drowning in her body, her silk skin the ripples wading him to serene suffocation.

"Magnolia." He trembled, feeling her cold hands snake down his back, past the thin skin of his button up shirt. Fingers digging in desperation.

Finally having her now, no expectations were filled when she was already everything. Savouring her saccharine taste in his mouth. The aromas of cinnamon and vanilla urging him to place one more drawl just below the angle of her jaw.

"No," Magnolia grabbed his face just as he was about to dive and claim uncharted waters he took the pleasures to exploring. "You've already done enough for tonight."

He allowed her to hold him for a moment. Pausing, in order they could absorb their yearning air. "You've been counting?" He grinned devilishly over her mouth.

"If you keep on going," She twirled his curls,
carrying the tease. "I'm sure everybody would be counting."

"Consider it a math lesson for the triplets." He suggested slyly, drifting away so he could drink the spot below the angle of her jaw.

He noted her acceptance whilst she mumbled against his pressure, "Come on Lando, you need to change."

He burrowed deeper, "Something you can help with?"

Magnolia laughed gaily, her chest reverberating against his. She noticed his mouth against her neck slowly biting a timid smile on her skin. "Now Lando," Her hands found its way back to the home of his curls, lifting him with inevitable power. "That's going a bit too far, isn't it?"

Magnolia firmly stuck to the wall, his hands moulding to her comfort, gazed at Lando, as if he wasn't already lowering all attention on her. Even in the dark, he could see his reflection in her dilated pupils. Not a single care passed him that he looked utterly helpless. "Depends on what far is."

"Now that's getting risky." She chuckled hazily.

It was his turn to laugh now. "You're acting like I haven't done anything." He said before tasting her again. "On the other hand," He lifted himself, hovering over her pillowed lips. "You haven't done anything."