Twilight

Adagio chuckled to herself as she finished typing the last of the program.

With this, those Rainbooms would be giving her the magic of Equestria without even realizing, she thought to hersef. We'll come back stronger than before and those idiots wouldn't notice until it was too late.

"Sonata, Aria, is everything else ready?"

"I got the clothes!" Sonata announced, holding up a gym bag packed to the brim. "Wait, why do we need these again?"

"Because it'll humiliate those girls even more," Aria replied with a smirk. "You got the program ready, Adagio?"

"Of course.... What kind of boss would I be if I hadn't.... Now.... Who should be the first?"

"I would say the one with ketchup hair.... Sunset, I think she was?" Sonata answered. "She was the one who ruined everything last time."

"I would go for the purple one, that know-it-all" Aria frowned.

"You mean Rarity? That one should be easy?" Sonata closed the bag. "Just launch a clothing line or something. "

"I didn't mean her, you scatterbrain!"

"Hey! It's not my fault they're so many to keep track of!"

"Enough!" Adagio shouted. "Twilight is first since she's the most likely to figure out our plan. Once we take of her, then we'll go for Sunset, then the others. And that's final!"

"Ha ha!" Aria jeered in triumph.

"Whatever," Sonata begrudgingly replied. "So what do we do first?"

"I have the perfect bait," Adagio assured them. "And it will take them one by one to my little invention."

"How did you manage to build that thing, anyway?" Aria asked curiously.

"Well, since we've gotten stuck here with no magic," Adagio explained, "I've been doing research on a different kind of magic that's inherent to this world, which they call 'science.'"

"When I combined that with our ability to take magic from others, I was able to make something that will finally bring us back to full power. All we have to do now is bring those girls into our trap."

"Yeah, don't mess this up, Sonata," Aria sneered.

"What? If anyone is gonna mess this up, it'll be you!" Sonata replied.

"No, it'll be you!"

"No, you!"

No, you!-"

"Would you two shut up and look!" Adagio pointed at Twilight, who had just arrived. "Our first victim is here."

Twilight sighed. She had a science project, an English paper, and a math test all on the same day. Dealing with all that was hard enough for any regular student. But for an overachiever like Twilight, it was downright torture. Sometimes, she wished she could forget about school altogether, at least for a little bit.

She opened up her backpack to get her books, when something inside caught her eye.

"What is this doing here?" she wondered. She reached Inside and found a neatly folded note. It read:

"Something strange has been happening in Equestria. Meet me after class behind the gym.

From, Celestia

(the pony one)"

"Celestia? Why is she contacting me here?" Twilight didn't know, but she did know who to talk to about it.