Everyone Else

"What's that noise?" Applejack frowned. "Sounds like the Dazzlings, but it can't be them."

"Unless they are GHOOOSTS!" Pinkie screamed.

"Sounds too real to be a ghost." Rainbow looked at the direction the voice came from "What the...?!"

"What is it?" The others go to look, and are shocked. It is the Dazzlings, with their voices back! Everyone in the hallway is listening to them, enamored by their singing. Their voices actually seem even more hypnotic than before.

"Did you miss us, Rainbutts? We certainly did!" Sonata boasted. "So for our comeback, we have some special guests with us!"

The three of them stepped aside to reveal the transformed Twilight and Sunset, who looked just as entranced by the music as everyone else.

"What did you do to them?" Applejack demanded.

"The same thing we plan to do to you," Adagio replied with a smirk. She then turned to everyone else in the hallway. "All of you, grab those 5 girls and bring them to the gym."

Chaos ensued as the girls tried to avoid trying to corner them.

"Get off me!" Rarity protested as she tried to shake off two students.

"We should try to get those gems," Apple screamed, avoiding a guy. "It's our only chance."

She and Rainbow Dash try to rush the Dazzlings together, but they get cut off when Twilight and Sunset grab onto them.

"What are you doing?" Applejack shouted.

"Snap out of it, you guys!" Rainbow pleaded.

But the transformed girls didn't listen, and instead giggled as they drag their two captives away. "What happened to them?" Pinkie looked confused, as she got pinned by a group of students. "Last time Sunset barely flinched at those two."

"And they look quite different, too," Fluttershy added. "How is this possible?"

"You're about to find out," Adagio smirked as the Rainbooms were finally caught by the students. They were all brought to the gym, where Adagio swept back the curtain to reveal the chair. "Bring the Rainbow one first. She's likely the biggest fighter among them."

"You are crazy! Snap out of it, Twilight!" She screamed. But her cries were ignored, as Twilight and Aria forced her into the chair, strapped the helmet onto her head and activated it.

At first, she fought hard to get out, barely being held down by her captors. But as she looked at the spiral, her fighting grew weaker and weaker. The calming effect of the screen made it hard for her to focus on resisting.

"Aren't you tired of constantly competing? Don't you want a rest....?" Celestia's voice taunted.

Normally, Rainbow would've scoffed at the idea. But as she stared at the spiral, she found her competitive nature fading fast, getting sucked away by the spiral.

She couldn't look away, couldn't stop it from suppressing her thoughts and replacing them with blissful relaxation. She had never felt so peaceful before, and it felt more and more pleasurable every second.

Why was she fighting this? Rainbow could no longer remember. She couldn't think of anything anymore. She could only relax and stare at the spiral, and it felt so good when she did, so why should she fight it?

She couldn't think of a reason, so she did the only thing she could. She gave up fighting, and surrendered to the spiral, and allowed herself to be completely hypnotized.

"Doesn't it feel better now? Your friends have learned to relax. And you will learn too. Just keep looking and trust me."

Everything was becoming a blur, with the voice and the spiral being the only things left. It was her whole world now, one of pure relaxation.

"If you want to keep feeling this way, you must listen to the Dazzlings. You must trust them completely. You must OBEY them completely. Will you obey them?"

"Yes, I will obey them," Rainbow Dash replied emotionlessly, her voice empty of her usual confident tone.

"That's what I like to hear." Adagio walked over and removed the helmet, happy to see that the normally feisty Rainbow was now so docile and compliant.

"And before you ask, no more outfits, Aria!"

"Oh, come on! Why not?"

"We've wasted enough time already. I wanna get this over with so we wanna control all of them. Besides, you've already used all your outfits on the other two, so it's kind of a waste to use them again, wouldn't it?"

"Whatever."

With that dealt with, the rest of the magical girls were put through the chair one by one. They all tried to fight it (some lasting longer than others), but none of them were able to resist.

Eventually, they all succumbed to the power of hypnosis, and surrendered their magic to the Dazzlings. Their bodies transformed into more voluptuous versions of themselves. Meanwhile their minds were transformed into empty shells for the Dazzlings to fill with anything they wanted.

"Now nothing will stop us ever again," Adagio smirked.

Now that all of them were brainwashed, the Dazzlings decided to split up their new servants between them. Rarity and Applejack went to Aria, who took pics of them in many outfits, and humiliating poses, as well as planning other outfit ideas that she could force them to make.

Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie went to Sonata. Sonata got them to do more quirky things, like cartwheels, playing childish games together like tag, and eventually heading out for tacos (with their money, of course).

Adagio got Twilight and Sunset, but she had something special in mind for them. She didn't just want humble servants. She wanted sex slaves.

"Strip," she commanded them.

Both girls did, without even flinching or questioning Adagio. All in their minds was calm and peace.

"Sunset, eat out my pussy. Twilight, eat out my ass."

They obeyed, getting on all fours and crawling to each side of her, and started licking her.

Adagio loved the ecstacy her new slaves were giving her. But she also loved seeing Sunset and Twilight degraded like this. After all the pain they put her through, making them pleasure her like this just felt so right, in more ways than one.

And they were good at it, too. They eagerly licked at every fold and crevice they could find. Their minds were completely empty, only focused on their task of pleasing their mistress.

And soon they succeeded, as Adagio soon reached her peak and orgasmed. Her pussy pumped out cum all over Sunset's face, although Sunset barely noticed, staring blankly as Adagio rode out her climax.

Once Adagio settled down, she looked down at Sunset's cum stained face and laughed.

This was the best revenge she could have ever hoped for.