ITS YOU

Third Person Pov

Nora was shocked and was not ready to accept that she was the girl that night and on the other side Alexander was fuming that he had taken a virginity of a minor.

"I don't know what you are talking  about and of which night" Nora said by keeping her face neutral and not showing any signs of lies.

"You very well know what I am talking about Nora so cut the bullshit" Alex said by taking steps toward her,as he was taking one step Nora was taking a step back and she didn't realised that her back hit the wall and she was trapped between him and the wall.

"I think you have mistaken me with someone I have met you few hours before for the very first time how in the hell I would have met you earlier and I don't remember it?!!" Nora said but deep down she knew that Alexander clearly remember that night.

"Ohh since you don't remember me let me remind you then huh last year you were in a club wearing a tight fucking little black dress and you were alone we danced, then we gone to.....!!!" he stopped because couldn't bring the words to his mouth that, that he fucked her and took her virginity because that night he was a random girl and now she was HIS COUSIN . He just couldn't and he backed away for the first time in his life he backed away.

"Gone to what huh tell me gone to where??!!" Nora knew he couldn't say it loud because now the relation between them is not random they are now cousins.

"If you are done with your nonsense talking I just you to leave as you can see I am in a fucking towel right now and I don't want Roman to me like this here with you so you can see yourself out!!" Nora said to him by clutching the towel hard for her dear life and wanted to have some space from Alexander because she knew if she doesn't tell him to go out she will fucking confess yes it was her that night but now the reality of her life has changed she is not that normal girl she is a deadly and powerful person.

"This conversation is not over and we both know you were the girl that night deny as much as you want Nora" Alexander said by walking out of the room and now Nora can took a deep breath to calm herself down she stood there for few minutes thinking how the fucking hell her life has become in matter of few hours.

After that she started dressing up for the night and there was a knock on the door. She thought Alexander is back and she didn't knew what to say "Nora are you ok there bambina can I come in?!!" ohh thank god it was her father she thought.

"Yes  please come in" she called her father inside "ohh you are ready come let me take you downstairs to the kitchen you haven't eaten anything since morning"  Roman said and told her to follow him they both soon came to the kitchen and while coming to the kitchen she noticed all the cameras and guards around .

"Please take a seat I will be back with your food" Roman said and made her a plate of some pasta.
"Here you go" he said handling her the plate and took a seat at the head of the table and she noticed that was one plate of food already for someone "who's this for? she asked her dad  "it's for Alex he also didn't eat anything he would be here in few he is getting fresh n up" Roman said as he started eating his food.

"Umm ok. Um why there are so many gaurds around here?" Nora asked as she wanted to know about them a little bit and later on would tell her hacker to do a background check on them but still she needed them to answer.

" It's for safety" a voice came from the entrance of the kitchen and it was Alexander who said that by taking his seat to have dinner at the dining table.
"As we told you we have a lot of business and by it we have enemies to so it's for safety" he continued to tell her and for now she was convinced that it might be the reason but still a background check is good.

" Ok I understand that" she said and took a bite of pasta and she moaned eating it "Ummm this is the best pasta I have ever tried and it's so delicious!!"

"I am glad you liked it" Roman said as he was smiling from ear to ear as his daughter complimented him.

"Liked it?? I fucking loved it" she said but still kept moaning while eating the pasta.

"First of all Language and I m happy you loved it" Roman said by bit of authority. He didn't liked his daughter cursing so much.

But on the other side Alexander was fighting to keep himself in control by hearing her moan like that he couldn't control and now he was having a boner by listening his cousin's moans .

And he knew that sounds very well as they were the sounds which kept him haunting from last year and now he was sure that this girl was his Amour. The girl who has fucked his mind and was haunting him and the very same girl is his long lost Cousin.

"After you are finished with your food go and rest as it was a very long day for you and tomorrow you will be meet your all cousins they are excited to meet you bambina ok" Roman said as he was done with his food and told Nora to come with him he will walk her to her bedroom.

"Goodnight and have rest ok" Roman said her and told her to go inside. She was already struggling to stay awake as soon as Ashe laid down on the bed she was out like a light but  she was half asleep as she sensed someone coming into the room and pressed a kiss on her forehead
"I know it's you Amour" the voice said but the word Amour kept on ringing in her ears.

HELLO MY HORNYLOVERS
Omg finally a next chapter.....
And thank you for the 3K views on this story 🤗it's still unbelievable but that thank you .
I know there are still some quite few views on chapters but please vote it as the number of views are there but not the votes it's so unfair right 🫨!!!!
Please do vote and comment 😊
Cya till the next chapter