ITALIAN MAFIA!!

Nora's Pov:—

      "Put her the fuck down" Alex roared from beside us. Jeremy put me down , I smacked his head and said " Don't ever do that again otherwise you know what will happen to you!" . "Nor that hurts" he whined at me , I glared at him and he glared back to me.

      A throat cleared and we broke our glaring contest , looked at Alex who was looking at us but most likely at Jeremy with anger and jealousy?! . "Alex meet my friend this is Jeremy , and Jer this is Alexander my ..." why the hell I couldn't bring myself to say him as my cousin. I took a deep breath and said "My cousin" . Alex look at me and like he knew what I was thinking about.

   " I didn't knew you had a cousin Nor!" Jeremy said with some confusion " yeah I gotta knew  about that  just this week" I replied to him. I looked at Alex and said "I will be with Jeremy in this cafe, I will call someone to pick me up.." but was cut short by Jeremy " ohh nonsense I will drop you off don't worry , Sweetheart" .

    "I will pick you up Nora , just text me and I'll be here" Alex said with authority that I wouldn't deny so I just nodded my head and said " ok cool I'll text you" . He nodded and looked at Jeremy once and got in the car and drove off.

     " Nora what the fuck , why the hell he was looking at me like that and what are you doing here? Where's Maria? And you have a fucking hot cousin!" Jeremy showered me with his questions. " I will tell you everything but first let's get into the cafe I need a fucking coffee" with said that we entered the cafe and took a seat near window.

   The waitress came and asked us for our orders but Jer and we both love Black espresso so I ordered that for us. As the waitress left I looked at Jeremy and took a deep breath and told him everything, from my mother's murder to finding about my family and about Alex too how I met him first and now he is my cousin. As I finished telling him everything he was looking at me like I just told him some nuclear secrets.

   " So you are telling me that the person to whom you gave your virginity is your first real cousin and now you live together!!" . Of course this idiot would have listened at this information only. I nodded my head to him and said "yes but that is not my concern right now, yesterday I was at mall with all my cousins and we were attacked by some men and Alex was the target as the sniper was aiming at him, so I wanna know about my family who they are and who were those men !"

   Jeremy knew me that I was the Death Princess . He helps me with the cyber security work. If I want to know about someone or who and what they do then  Jeremy was the person I would tell , he is a great hacker and can get information on anyone their history, past everything.

   "Ok give me few hours I will text you the information till night" Jeremy said and waitress come up with our coffee. I took the sip and instantly felt relieved and relaxed . Jeremy looked up at me and said "You know I think Alexander was about to murder me on the spot the way he looked at me" I smiled and said teasingly "you fear him Jer?" . 

"Fear? Babe have you seen him,  that man is fucking scary as lucifer, ohh wait dumb me of course you have seen him all and even got fucked by the Hunk"  he replied taunting me. I really am thinking to fucking throw my coffee on him but no he is not worthy of my coffee.

    "Enough of that Jer, and I want every single detail about the Carson family! Okay"  I said  getting serious at him. He nodded and said "yes princess" . "Good now come on I have to get back home" I said as I took out my phone to pay and Sent a text to Alex to pick me up.

     As we walked out of the cafe Alex was already there, did he stayed here and was waiting for me? . I looked back and hugged Jeremy and this imbecile fucking kissed my cheek and said " see ya, sweetheart" he winked at me and left .

   I took a glance at Alex and he was fuming. I quickly walked towards him he said nothing just opened the door for me. "Thank you" I mumbled and sat in the passenger seat. He got in and started the car.

    Soon we got home but throughout the whole ride we didn't talk. Alex stopped the car and got out , he came and opened my door for me. I got out and I peered at him but still he kept his face blank and I wasn't able to read him.

    We both entered the house and saw Nico sitting on the couch with a  laptop on  his lap. He noticed us and said "where were you both?" I glanced at Alex and replied to Nico smugly"I had gone out to meet my friend and Alex here was my driver for today, but I must say you would be better option for that" .

    I really loved to annoy and  mess with Nico he would just all worked up easily . He observed me and Alex like he was looking for some different explanation and said  "ohh I would love to drive you around and then dump you at some random location so you won't come back to us" . This fucking dipshit. I just showed him my middle finger and said while taking the stairs "I will be in my room napping wake me up at time of dinner".

    I entered my room and directly settled on bed. I was exhausted and I didn't know when I drifted off to sleep.

     I woke up by someone knocking down at my door " Nora , get up it's time for dinner" it was Angelo I really think he is fucking high on something that he has so much energy every time. "I am up . I'll be down in few" I replied and dragged myself from the bed.

     My phone pinged with some notifications when I was getting freshen up. I walked over the night stand and took my phone. I saw that there were texts from Jeremy. I opened them and I didn't believe at what I was looking at.

Fuck

   The information was that my Family was non other than The Italian Mafia and their previous Don was my Father.

    And now the current Don is Alexander Carson.

Hello My Hornylovers 😀
Here's the next chapter of the story 😍
Do comment and Vote 🤗
Till then Cya 😉✨