He is Everywhere

"take these to table 4" Bella told me, im on my afternoon shift in the coffee shop as a waitress. And here I feel much better than the club.my boss isn't as cruel as them and he is pretty young, my friend James works here too.

I picked up the drink and started walking toward table 4,but then suddenly I flip over something and the drink is on the costumer!I couldn't see his face because his back was to me.

"Oops"He said. Whoah this could get me fired "im soooo sorry sir!!" I looked at him and it was the douche bag!omgg

"you need to clean this up angel, or else im telling your boss" but the stupid drink was on his pants and near the zipper.

"pff I'm gonna get you a cloth to clean it up" I told him. "you are doing that" He smirked.ugh I went and came back with something to clean it up.He was still smirking I hate him.I closed my eyes in disgust and slowly rubbed the cloth on his pants, God there are people here.

"you gotta rub harder babe" that jerk said "its already dry I can't do anything about it" I said and gave him my 'duh' look. "it's still wet" He said, "its not" I replied. He quickly took my hand and put it over his pants ewww

"believe me now?"

"ewww you are GROSS "

"haha but you like me"

"haha keep dreaming im taken"

"you can cheat"

"im not cheating on my love" I said trying to destroy his confident.

"hey benj sup what the fûck are you doin here man?"
My boss said in excitement Oh no shit does the whole city know this guy?? Even my boss???

"just needed something to drink bro" He told him while doin that man hand shake. And I was standing therr awkwardly with my poppy eyes hoping he doesn't say anything about the drink.

"is there something wrong? " my boss looked at me and asked the douche.

Im Sooo dead now.please say no please say no

"nah bud I was just asking her about something " He said.YASSS I love you douchy .
I DON care I love itttt I dOn-"sry I have a phone call it's emergency " I told my boss and left that awkward area."hello?"

"Its James you dumbo"

"who's number is this??"

"why do u care gurl I just saved you now get your nice ass here and help me"He chuckled "okay im cominnn" and I hanged up on him.

that was a great time for a phone call!