Do Not Touch Her

==benj's pov==

It was a tough day, lots of business shits to deal with.I'm heading to nick's coffee shop we have to talk about stuff (that you don't have to know).
When I got there I saw that jerk waiter kissing ash on the cheeks.

DAFUQ MAN?!

Time to teach this guy not to touch my girl.
Not my girl but anyways whatever...

I went over and got him by his shirt's collar and placed a pretty hard punch in his mouth.
I feel better now I smirked as how one punch laid him low the next moment he was on the floor receiving punches by ME.
I could hear ash screaming and asking me to stop but I miss breaking someone's jaw didn't punch anyone in 3 weeks, just used guns. "Benjamin stop that guy is my boyfriend " I heard ash say. I could feel my face turned red in anger.

I stopped hitting him and got up,brushed the dust away and went over ash "what makes you date a guy like this?" I laughed

SLAP, "what the actual fûck was that for?"I asked.believe me if she wasn't a girl she was dead now
"touch him again and I will rip your balls " WHOAH meanie. And with that She left.

Why did I even hit him? I was angry because some shits went wrong in da business and I wanted to punch someone and I did it good. Im Satisfied with myself.

~~~~~

Its been three days I didn't see ash. I didn't go to nick's coffee shop or the club.no one has slapped me so far. My reputation got underestimation and I don't like that. She isn't even my type to spend money on her and bring her home.

I have hot girls around me like 24/7 I don't need her.this three nights were heaven, just like my past.

"sir a girl is at the door and she wants to talk to you she says its important " Alice said.
I was so busy kissing and rubbing this new girl that I didn't hear the doorbell ring.hah its ash and Im not willing to see her now.
"tell her to postpone it to some other time im busy" I started doing stuff to the girl she is a bad boy model and really sexy.

"sir she is crying and she isn't leaving "
Ugh god I got up and went to the door and saw a little girl around 9 standing there with tears."hi" she said while crying she was cute she had light brown hair in a bun and green eyes with red lips and pink cheeks."hey what's wrong? Who are you? "

"im so sorry that I came here, my sister always leaves addresses of where she goes so if anything happens I could find her,she isn't answering her phone im so worried can you please tell her to come now? I know she is here, just want to see her"
Who is she taking about?this girl here doesn't have a sister.

"who is your sister? " I asked
"ashly"

Fuck

"she didn't come home for 3days"she said

Damn

"can you please tell her to come? "

Shit

What do I tell her now?!

"babe?who is this?" laya said while her hands were on my chest.

Why the hell would she come down stairs now?

"you need to go now "I pushed her away
"why"? She asked
"I have stuff to do " I said getting annoyed
"but we were having fun" she said in a flirty voice

"go"

"okay babe"she sighed and took her bag and left.

"ok so what's your name?" I asked the little girl
"amy"
"nice name princess now lets go and find your sister "I said "oh no wait I'll take you somewhere to play and I'll find her myself " I corrected. I don't wanna take amy to the club.

"I can't play while my sis is lost"

"but you shouldn't come with me either if you want me to find her "

She nodded, I drived to my other house where my brother Daniel usually stays, hes fourteen but he likes to live alone.

"Daniel " I said while opening the door.

"Daniel " I said louder. Maybe he isn't here.

I hold amy's hands and took her up stairs so she could play xbox. The door was closed and I opened it.

"EWOOO" amy said covering her eyes

Daniel was there, doing a girl.

I couldn't help but laugh.
I was worried about ash I had to go now I had wasted three days and that's enough so I stopped laughing.

"ok ok that's enough. Dan you have to entertain amy shes 9 and shes a very nice girl,Amy this is Daniel and hes 14" I told them

"im not 9 im 10"amy said
"well you are still a kid" Dan replied
"and you are a dick "amy told him getting offended

"ok guye stop be nice to each,bye"

"no wait I don't want to stay with this guy he is mean " amy said
"Dan I'll take away all your technology stuff if u don't be nice"

"get dressed and get out" Dan told the girl that he just fucked.He lost his virginity at 10 I wonder how...

"okay be friends bye"
I got out of the house and headed to the club.