Husky

"I'm gonna bang you on every furniture of my house babe"He whispered in my ear, I gulped and felt shivers down my spine.

"your pants, they bother me take em off" He ordered I slowly slide it down my knees and took it off.

Then he slided his hand between my legs "this is all mine, ARE WE CLEAR?"

I nodded, scared to make a move.But I kinda liked it I guess.He likes to take control over and damn he does it goooood!

"are you scared of me princess? " He smirked

I nodded again not being sure of what to say...

"good cause I'm gonna fûck you and im not stopping till ur legs shake and neighbours know my name" He said. Is he serious?? If he is then he's a monster. He was over me and I looked away, trying to hide my feelings.
Then he hold my chin with his hands and made me look at him then touched my lips with his thumb and rub his finger against my lips then entered his finger in my mouth and made me lick it then rubbed that licked finger on my lips again.

"why are you doin this?" I asked

"sex isn't sex without hair pulling,lip biting,neck holding and back scratching "
He started kissing and biting my neck while touching my private area then he went down "let's see what you got "
He took off my panties and slided his fingers in my private area I couldn't help but let out a moan.

"on your knees now" He got serious and ordered.