Chapter 1: Murder

DISCLAIMER: This story was made by a demon slayer pause game and i had to turn the results into a murder story so i am so very sorry if this makes no sense whatsoever! pls bear w/ me i'm trying to introduce all the characters in a subtle way that will make sense to the story! thanks!

Rengoku went up to Sabito one night exclaiming how a dear member of the Demon Slayer Corps was brutally murdered. Sabito arrived at the scene at around 8:00 that night. There was a report of a loud crashing sound and some screams. When he arrived, he found Yorrichi's body lying on the ground. There was little to no evidence, but there was a small clue that could eliminate multiple suspects, a broken nichirin sword. It was just a few chips, the handle and the sword guard were nowhere to be found. And since there was nobody to hold the sword, the chips were colorless. Another clue was found, and it was a small piece of red plastic. Now, since Sabito knew a lot of members of the Demon Slayer Corps, it was baffling as to why any of the members would do something like this. There were only two demons who have access to swords: Kokushibo and Kaigaku, but they don't have any pieces of red plastic on them, let alone a nichirin sword that only the demon slayers have access to. It was confusing, and he thought about it for a while and he couldn't come up with a conclusion before he reached the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters. Now, a murder like this genuinely scared the Hashira, upon hearing this news. And Sabito brought it out to them in a calm and soothing way, which did not help the situation at all. The news didn't come up to the weaker demon slayers until the next day. Everybody was panicking, "How could someone like HIM die?!" and "Who did this?!" and ESPECIALLY people getting suspicious of each other. The words "traitor" and "backstabber" and even "demon" were being used more than ever. The murder was causing anarchy in the corps. One day, Sabito caught a break in the case. He revealed the murderer to be none other than, Tanjiro Kamado.