Chapter 4: A New Accusation

A/N: I AM TRYING MY BEST TO BRING INOSUKE IN HERE CUZ HE WAS ONE OF THE CHARACTERS THAT WAS CHOSEN! *sob*

Inosuke was super confused and he turned to Sabito and blinked twice.

"HUH?" Inosuke exclaimed. "What's going on? Why's everybody looking at me?"

Sabito sighed and stayed silent for half a minute straight before giving his answer.

"I'll tell you," He finally said. "It was Inosuke. This whole thing, it was all Inosuke's fault."

Inosuke was just even more confused. He turned to Tanjiro, staring straight into his soul for... a while.

"SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON? I like attention and all... but what's going on?" He blurted out.

Sabito continued. "Yorrichi committed seppuku all because of Inosuke. It was all... all of it was Inosuke. Yorrichi felt bad because he wasn't able to save Inosuke from the demon who attacked him a few weeks ago. A-And when he saw the large scar on Inosuke's chest, he felt bad, so he committed seppuku."

Inosuke's eyes widened. "Yorrichi committed seppuku?!"

When Inosuke said what he said, all the corps members heard it the wrong way. They heard it as a statement instead of a question, so they all thought he was confirming what Sabito just said. They all thought he was admitting to the murder that everyone thought he committed.

Just as Inosuke was about to speak again, Obanai Iguro, the Serpent Hashira, grabbed both of his hands and covered his mouth.

"You're coming with us, do you understand?" he said, coldly.

Inosuke's muffled screams could be heard a mile away. He kept thrashing about trying to free himself, but the Serpent Hashira's overwhelming power kept him in place. Eventually, the rest of the Hashira came to take him away. Tanjiro looked up at the Hashira in absolute disbelief.

"P-PLEASE! DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY!!" Tanjiro begged on all fours.

But it was too late. The Hashira were already committed to taking him away and "putting him in his place".

A/N: tell me how that went! i need feedback desperately... :)