14

Fatima had awoken to the sound of loud deep voices coming from downstairs. She yawned and looked over seeing that she was alone. After their love session, he was able to sneak away while she napped. She went downstairs to join her family.

"Just in time, I need to speak with y'all in the office." Her dad whispered to everyone in the living room. He knew if his wife would've heard him she would have shut it down immediately, Sunday's were family days.

Fatima, Marilyn, William, and James followed him into Fatima's office. After everyone found a seat, David sat behind the desk and began to speak. "It's been a few months since my run in with detective Hailey, they've been too quiet and I feel they're up to something."

"They actually are." Fatima pulled out her phone to check the cameras at one of the car lots. "right about, Now." She watched as Detective Hailey and her agents ransacked the building. She passed her phone to her father and his face went from confused to angry.

"What the hell is this?!" David shouted.

"They're raiding the dealership over on the north side." Fatima simply answered.

"If you knew, why didn't you say something earlier! We have to get down there!" He threw the phone on the desk before getting up.

"No, No uncle D just trust Fatima. She knows what she's doing." Marilyn reassured him.

"You better get to explaining." He sat back down, never taking his eyes off Fatima.

"Little Ms. Hailey didn't have any adequate evidence to submit to the judge so of course her motion for a search warrant was denied." Fatima explained. "And what you see there, is her and her team trespassing on private property, conducting an illegal search and seizure, and damage of property. Come Monday morning they will be looking at a lawsuit and a motion for Detective Hailey's suspension from the force immediately."

"All the bitch had to do was mind her damn business." James stated, Marilyn co-signed.

"I know they ass better stay out my damn office, I just straightened that shit up." William uttered. Everyone lightly laughed. The door opened revealing Lisa with a scowl on her face.

"Get y'all's asses out of this damn office. I don't even know why y'all tried me on this good Sunday." Lisa demanded. Everyone except for David rushed out not wanting to feel her wrath.

"Ooou momma you cursed, I'm telling Jesus." James taunted as he tried running past her but she still managed to smack the back of his head.

"And you.." she squinted at David as he slowly made his way towards the door. "You know better."

"I'm sorry baby." He grabbed her by the her waist pulling her to him. He sweetly kissed her neck earning a blush from her. She swatted him away after a few seconds of being in his embrace. He grabbed her hand leading her back towards the living room.

"Fatima call Zac and tell him to get back here, dinner's ready." Lisa said after they entered the living room. David sat on the couch, pulling Lisa into his lap before she could sit next to him.

"Speaking of this boy..." David started before being cutoff by Lisa.

"Nope we're not doing that. I already told you, I like him. Be nice." She patted his chest, He sighed in defeat. Fatima excused herself as she went to go call Zac.