Chapter : 7

Seungcheol didn't see the knife blade sink in, but he saw the way Trevor's eyes went wide and heard the wet rattle of his last breath as blood bubbled from his lips

Seungcheol didn't see the knife blade sink in, but he saw the way Trevor's eyes went wide and heard the wet rattle of his last breath as blood bubbled from his lips. He watched as the stranger stood and used Trevor's shoulder to wipe the mess off his blade as red bloomed across the dead man's chest.

"What are you going to do with him?" Seungcheol finally asked, crumpling his wrapper and carefully putting it back in his bag.

The stranger shrugged. "Leave him here with the doors open and let the animals clean up for me."

Seungcheol nodded. It wasn't what he would have done, but it wasn't his kill so, technically, it wasn't his problem. Not that he was planning on telling anybody but his father any of this. "So, just out of curiosity, what was the right answer? Where are you from?"

The stranger grinned, revealing perfect teeth and a smile that went straight to Seungcheol's dick. "Me? Here."

Seungcheol snorted. "Korea? He was way off."

The man floated closer until there was only a few feet between them. "Not really. But I wasn't about to give that racist prick the satisfaction, if he got it. Besides, it added a little something, don't you think?"

"It was fun. Like killing with my brothers." The moment the words slipped free, Seungcheol closed his eyes, irritated with himself.

"Like, your literal brothers, or are you in a gang of beefy hot Asians from a kdrama, who look like they moonlight as insurance salesmen?"

Seungcheol didn't know if he was supposed to be flattered or offended. The stranger's words were mocking, but his tone was borderline salacious. "Are you... Are you flirting with me?"

The stranger shrugged, closing the distance between them. "I mean, how often do you meet somebody who you don't have to lie to about what you do?"

"I'm not gay," Seungcheol managed, sounding unsure even to himself.

The stranger grinned, and Seungcheol's stomach did somersaults. "Yeah, but you're not straight either, are you?"

"I'm a psychopath," Seungcheol blurted.

The stranger leaned forward, his whisper conspiratorial. "I'm a Libra. I still like banging dudes."

"I—" Seungcheol stopped then. "I don't know what to do with that information."

The man's brow hooked upwards suggestively. "I can think of a few things?"

Seungcheol floundered, hoping they could both ignore his obvious erection. "I don't even know your name."

"Han."

"That's not your real name," Seungcheol scoffed.

Han snorted. "My mother would beg to differ. What's your name?"