More Than A Friend

A/N: This takes place after the series wraps up.

As Alexis is later outside under a tree reading she soon hears someone walking toward her.

"Raimundo I told you already. I don't want to go surfing. See if Kimiko will go with you." Alexis says.

"Uh wrong person." A voice says as Alexis looks up and sees Jermaine.

"Jermaine!?" Alexis asks happily.

"Hey girl. How you been? Oof! I take it you missed me?" Jermaine asks as Alexis gets up and hugs him.

"Very much. Sorry." Alexis says as she pulls away.

"No worries. I didn't mind." Jermaine says.

"What are you doing here?" Alexis asks.

"I've decided to take up that offer on being a monk. Decided I should be with my friends." Jermaine says.

"Well the others will definitely be happy to hear it. Come on. The others should be at the beach or heading that way. We ought to be able to catch up." Alexis says happily.

"Hey girl hold up a second. I ain't in no rush. Besides there's something I wanted to talk to you about first when I got here." Jermaine says as Alexis looks at him curiously.

"Me?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Yeah." Jermaine says.

"Oh. Is everything okay?" Alexis asks curiously.

"No worries. It ain't nothing bad. But I wanted to talk because there's another reason I came back to be a monk." Jermaine says.

"What is it?" Alexis asks.

"I came back because well I wanted to be around you." Jermaine says as he smiles and blushes.

"Be around me?" Alexis asks in surprise.

"Yeah. Listen Alexis I've liked you for a long while. Ever since we met back in my home town I came back because I wanted to tell you that I liked you." Jermaine says shyly.

"Why didn't you say anything last time?" Alexis asks curiously.

"With the whole thing that was going on with Omi I just didn't feel it was the right time." Jermaine says as Alexis smiles.

"I understand that." Alexis says kindly.

"And I understand if you don't feel the same way but either way I am happy to be back around you. You make me happy." Jermaine says as he smiles and rubs the back of his neck with his hand.

"I like you too Jermaine." Alexis says as she smiles happily.

"Really?" Jermaine asks in surprise.

"Yeah." Alexis says.

"Well then would you do me the honor of being my girl then?" Jermaine asks.

"Definitely. I'd like that." Alexis says happily a she smiles.

"Me too. Because now I can do this." Jermaine says before he kisses Alexis and pulls away smirking proudly.

"Well I'm definitely not complaining. That was certainly worth the wait." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Yeah. It was. So you said the others were down at the beach?" Jermaine asks.

"Yeah. Want to go find them?" Alexis asks.

"Not yet. I'd like to just sit and enjoy being with my girl for a while. Then we can go find the others." Jermaine says as he smiles.

"Sounds lovely." Alexis says as she smiles and sits down with Jermaine under the tree.