The Wrong Side

"Master Fung I know I went to you for you to help us get them to get along but are you sure having them fight is the best way?" Alexis asks as the group is watching Omi and Jermaine fight.

"Yeah. I'm not sure that the fighting is bringing them together." Raimundo says as the group sees Jermaine beat Omi as Master Fung goes over to them.

"Now as humble warriors I suggest you shake hands and leave your troubles behind." Master Fung says as Omi and Jermaine reluctantly shake hands.

"I don't like this. Something's off." Alexis says as the others watch from the side of the lake.

"Yeah." Kimiko says.

*Timeskip*

"Hey Alexis." Jermaine says as he finds Alexis in her room.

"Oh hey Jermaine. What's up?" Alexis asks.

"Not much. Just wanted to say goodbye is all." Jermaine says.

"Goodbye? Why?" Alexis asks in surprise.

"I'm leaving. I think it's best if I do." Jermaine says.

"Because of Omi?" Alexis asks as Jermaine nods.

"Yeah." Jermaine says.

"Do you want me to go find him so you can say goodbye?" Alexis asks.

"No. I don't think that's a good idea. But I did want to say goodbye to you. At least to you." Jermaine says.

"Will you come back?" Alexis asks.

"Not sure. Anyway good luck to you Alexis." Jermaine says as he turns to leave.

"Good luck Jermaine." Alexis says as she sighs.

"Good luck Alexis." Jermaine says as Alexis sadly watches him leave.

*Timeskip*

"Cheer up sad dude. I'm sure Jermaine will get over it." Raimundo says as the group is watching Omi train.

"Yes. But I am not sure if I will." Omi says before the group hears a loud scream behind them and sees Jack Spicer on the ground with a bag and list.

"Jack Spicer!" Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form growling.

"Jack Spicer you no good rustler! What are you doing here?" Clay asks.

"And you better have a good reason. I've been wanting a chew toy after recent events." Alexis says as she snaps at Jack.

"Nothing. I was just in the neighborhood." Jack says nervously.

"You are here to steal our Wu! Prepare for a most unmerciful defeat!" Omi says.

"No I'm here to steal your lava lamp." Jack says as Raimundo covers his mouth to keep from laughing.

"You're here to steal what? You hit your head on something?" Alexis asks.

"Sounds like one evil boy genius has fell on some hard times." Kimiko says.

"Look there's still a lot of stuff I've got to get Tubby. Maybe we can agree to a trade?" Jack asks as he smiles.

"What is it that you want?" Omi asks.

"Clay's Cowboy hat." Jack says.

"Hey! No one touches my hat." Clay says as he gives a stern look.

"Okay. How about you letting little miss wolfy there come back with me? I could use her talents around my place." Jack says as Alexis growls at him.

"How about you touch me and you lose a hand? How does that sound?" Alexis asks as she glares at Jack.

"Oh come on! You're not even an element weilder like the others." Jack says as Alexis rolls her eyes.

"Alexis is plenty helpful to our group. And I agree you touch her and I break you. You are trading any of us for anything." Raimundo says as Alexis smiles at him.

"Well I'm sitting on some pretty juicy gossip info that has to do with Jermaine and I'm pretty sure it's not good." Jack says before Omi tackles him.

"I order you to spill your internal organs right now!" Omi shouts angrily.

"What kind of sick people are you!?" Jack asks.

"Impatient ones. But pretty sure Omi meant spill your guts. Either way get to talking Spicer. I mean what I said about turning you into a chew toy. Especially if you don't tell us what you know concerning Jermaine." Alexis says as she goes over to Jack and growls at him.

"Not happening. You know my requests. Either one will do." Jack says as Alexis rolls her eyes and groans annoyedly.

"Clay you owe me big for this. If I go hang out on ond date with you will you talk?" Alexis asks as she looks at Jack.

"And maybe-" Jack then gets cut off by Alexis.

"Don't push it or I start biting. Do you accept the trade or not?" Alexis asks as she snarls.

"Fine. Better than nothing. He's part of Chase Young's crew. I saw him with my own eyes." Jack says.

"What a load of hay." Clay says.

"Jermaine wouldn't do that." Raimundo says.

"That's it. Jermaine would never do us that way. You asked for this Spicer." Alexis says as she growls at Jack causing him to scream before Omi stops Alexis from doing anything.

"Alexis stop! He is telling the truth." Omi says.

"Omi have you lost it?" Alexis asks as she gives an annoyed look.

"Jermaine would do that if he did not know that Chase Young is evil." Omi says.