CHAPTER 7

1 Month had passed by and we both still remained the same but this time for me it was different. Having someone that can listen to you all day, can't live without any updates from you or even when you just missed a call he misses you immediately, having someone that I can depend on in every situation was the best feeling ever! I've never experienced this kind of love, assurance, qulity time before and with him he fulfilled my empty heart.

"Can I ask?" I have a sudden question that hit me.

"Anything honey, i'll answer you honestly. Now what's on my wife's mind?"

"Ano ba'ko sa'yo?"

"My wife." without any hesitation, he answered.

"Like parang tayo na agad ganun when we all suddenly clicked?"

"What's wrong with that? Love me now and i'll be courting you forever." 

Parang Emelda and Ferdinand ang love story natin dito sis! Although I really admire their love story, ang strange lang kasi ngayon lang ako hindi niligawan ng isang lalaki and yet he treated right that it was so good to be true and owned me like kinasal na kami.

Kasi all of the sudden I confessed that I fell in love already in just one click. It was unexpected for me and yet he was the greatest gift that God gave me.

"Gusto ko makaharap sila tita and tito, I wanna talk to them personally para naman malaman na nila and aware sila na pure intentions ko." I was shocked when he said that and my jaw literally drop.

He was the very first man to say that to me and I just couldn't believe it. Natatakot pa'ko sa magiging reaction nila kapag nalaman nila 'to kasi first time ko lang magkaroon ng online relationship but whatever happens either they like him or not I would still fight for him, like he was willing to face everything just for me.

"May right timing naman about that." I just answered.

"When ba? Libre naman ako anytime eh."

"Calm down lang muna, just needed to have timing rin."

Well naiisip ko na nga lang minsan na hindi kami fair kasi siya, pinakilala niya na ako sa mga parents niya while me, I was keeping him a secret to them. Time will come kapag naging ready na rin ako and hopefully they'll love him the way that I do.

"Magaling naman ako makipag usap when it comes to parents love and I'll handle them gently. Don't worry." he said.

And again. Through every action that I do, I'll always be scared of admitting something. Pero mukhang mababago 'yan when it comes to him.

"Baba lang muna ako, I'll just check on them." I said and he just nodded.

Bumaba naman ako and I spotted mom cooking for dinner and mukhang favorite ko pa yung niluluto niya, amoy palang sa malayo ulam na agad eh!

"Hey ma! Is that what I'm thinking."

"Yes nak! Chicken curry for our hard working princess."

I was over the moon nung pinatikim niya sa'kin yung soup and it was perfect!

"Perfect ma!" I gave her a thumbs up.

She covered it muna for a couple of minutes to tenderize the meat and naupo na muna si mama sa may side corner ng counter and was checking at her cook book. And habang busy siya naupo naman ako sa dining table and I was practically zoning out and fantasizing.

"Mukhang ngingiti- ngiti ka jan." I was shocked when mom spoke.
Mukhang nag da-daydream nanaman ako.

"Just thinking positive thoughts."

"That's good. Pero ibang ngiti ata 'yan?"

"I met someone lately." her eyes widened as I finished my sentence.

"Someone huh?"

"Do you believe in LDR?" I asked her.

"Naku! Kadalasan jan scammer and namemera lang, bakit may ka ldr ka?" her tone became different as she asked me that question.

Kaya ayaw ko mag open up kasi ganito sila mag react eh.

"He- is a nice- person." nauutal pa'ko.

"Tigilan mo 'yan, baka mamaya niloloko kalang niyan, ang dami pa namang mga manloloko ngayon and higit sa lahat wala ng matinong lalaki ngayon." and she started lecturing me.

Umakyat ako sa taas and yes nilalayasan ko talaga si mama lalo na kapag nag rarap nanaman siya kasi first of all, she didn't even ask me kong ano yung status or kong gusto niya makausap. She would directly judge immediately and ayuko ng ganun. As I went to my room and locked myself in. I spotted him being busy at his papers and mukhang super focused niya kaya nag mute na muna ako.

Mamaya na'ko mag rarant sakanya kasi for the very first time of my whole existence. He was the first man that I could lean on and rant on everything on this world.

"Baby are you there na? I miss you so much. How's mama?" he caught my attention immediately.

Mukhang nakita niya ata ako na nag lakad papuntang closet ko. Lumapit naman ako to unmute myself.

"Look, I tried to talk to her about you and she said tigilan ko na daw 'to." napatigil siya sa pag susulat and look at me deep in my eyes.

"That's okay, well even naman siguro na hindi nila ako tanggap I'll still prove myself that I am worthy of their daughter."

I was expecting him to be quiet and say na wag na rin ituloy dahil hindi ko siya kayang malegal ng ganun lang but I expected the unexpected. Akala ko tulad siya ng mga lalaking nakakausap ko noon and even my ex! Jusq! My mom really hates his guts from the very first time and she wasn't wrong about him. Pero when it comes to rom? Hell it was different.

"You're not leaving me?" I asked.

"There's no reason to leave you love, kahit ipapatay pa nila ako eh and it's fine for me. Atleast namatay ako na ipinaglaban kita." he directly answered.

Without any hesitation, stuttering or any kind of nervousness. He answered directly and confidently my question.

"Bakit? You expected me to leave you after that?"

"Well yeah, since ayaw naman ni mama eh." I answered.

"Is that what you want?"

"No."

"Then let's fight for it. I'll face them with everything that I have and no matter what will happen, you'll see it." he smiled sweetly.

How I love the way he smiles and talks so positively about everything. About us especially.

"But before meeting them, can I meet you first?"

:>