summary

It's easy to lose trust after getting betrayed by the person who you once cared for as your everything. However, life doesn't stop with your will or against it.
Every song of Bollywood which once brought a smile to us now seems like meaningless words. When we see Raj come to Simran from London to confess, we believe in love. When we watch Veer meet Zara 22 years later, we believe in love. We began to dream about how Raj or Simran or Veer or Zara would be in real life.
Bollywood makes us believe our life will have a happy ending after the arrival of a soulmate in our life.

Soulmates yes those soulmates whom many more people search for on YouTube.. What will he or she be like? What changes will they bring to our life?  Even we asked our friends doing palmistry. How silly it is but if you ask yourself the answer will be "yes" we did it maybe not now but a few years back.

Most of us have a strong faith that our half of the vacancy will be complete with the entry of the soulmate into our lives.

A true soulmate is the only person whom we desire and meet seldom

This is the story of two broken hearts and their journey. Let's meet two people whose words were like the South or North pole.
They discover After having gone through lots of ups and downs, Bollywood is absolutely wrong.

They started believing in the phrase whenever we are abandoned by someone that may lead us down two paths. Either we never fall for anybody or we fall for everyone to get rid of the loss of us.

But when their path collided and they realised a soulmate is a person who shows us what we are really from inside in real life. A soulmate brings the best version which we couldn't see due to our own misery , darkness in the corner of our hearts .  They help us to transform from our virtual essence  what we are portraying to the world to what we exactly can be by showing images of our mirror souls .