My contracted wife went to the disco 8.10

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.10

"I understand." Chi Yan hung up the phone and his face darkened.

Mo Zhiyang turned over and felt the warmth around him, muttering, "Why haven't you gone to work yet?"

"Yang Yang." Chi Yan sat up, his voice a little nervous, as if he had reacted from that incident and shook him awake. "Yang Yang, what happened to you there? Why do the people above say you have been mutated into a foreign race?"

"What?"

After being stunned for a moment, Mo Zhiyang opened his eyes and said, "What nonsense are you talking about? What alien race?"

"Just now, I received a call. Someone from the club said that you have been transformed into a foreign race. What is going on?" Chi Yan helped him sit up and said, "Come back to the club with me."

But Mo Zhiyang didn't take it seriously at all and started acting coquettishly. "Ow~ My back hurts. My whole body hurts. I can't get up unless you hug me."

When has this happened?

There was nothing Chi Yan could do, so he bent down and picked the person up, "Okay, okay." He carried him to wash up, change his clothes and shoes, and then put him on the bed so that he has time to wash up.

"What's going on?" The system felt it was strange.

Mo Zhiyang was lying on the bed, waiting for Chi Yan to come out, but he didn't care much, "It's not difficult to guess." It seems that the person behind the scenes must have a trick up his sleeve.

Otherwise, how could it be possible to let a few people with arrears of intelligence come to alert the snake? As expected, and they were recruited very quickly, so it's good to deal with it quickly so that the person behind the scenes can be found out.

Chi Yan came out of the shower and saw him lying leisurely, "Come with me quickly." After speaking, he walked over and picked the person up.

"By the way, can't you tell if I'm a foreigner?" Mo Zhiyang was nestled in the passenger seat, holding a bottle of pure milk in his hand, biting the straw, and tilted his head to look at him.

His face was so cute that Chi Yan rubbed his head. "I can tell, but their information is very strange. Let's go and take a look first."

"Oh." Mo Zhiyang drank the milk bit by bit and it was almost there.

The car stopped at a newspaper office, and the two of them got out of the car and went in. The young lady at the front desk who had just entered greeted them, "Director Chi." The familiar route led people to the office at the back.

This is Mo Zhiyang's first time coming to this site, holding Chi Yan's hand, "Is this where you usually come?" It looks unattractive.

"This place is a property in my name. It is more convenient to arrange the docking here." Chi Yan walked to the bookshelf behind the desk.

After pressing a mechanism, a switch slowly rose next to the bookshelf. After Chi Yan stepped forward and unlocked it with his face, the bookshelf slowly started to move and moved away.

Mo Zhiyang thought: Is your organization so outdated? It's all this kind of left and right movement. Without up and down movement, it would be very slow.

"They are waiting." Chi Yan pulled him in, walked through the dark corridor, and came to a room. After unlocking it with his face again, the door of the space capsule opened.