𝟢.𝟢

(Mei Mei is permanently on my 💩 list, right up there with Mahito and Kenjaku's nasty body snatching self, and nothing will change that)

'Oh... I'm lost.'

A girl stood idly on the side walk, legs trembling violently as she scanned the street anxiously.

Maybe if she... went back to the station!
Yeah, she could find a map there!

The girl looked over her shoulder, hoping to find the train station she'd just left only to find... more people.

Station— where was the station?!

'Ugh...! Not even an hour and I've already lost my way!' she internally shrieked, 'Whatever, I'll just walk in one direction and I'll eventually find a map!'

She looked left, then right, then at the phone in her hand. 'Or... I could just use this to contact Gojo-sensei.'

Gojo-sensei

Hey, Gojo-sensei

I'm lost. Please help

Gojo-sensei is typing...

Gojo-sensei
Just head over to Roppongi
We'll find you there ^^

'WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT EARLIER?!' she thought in despair, 'Fine, I'll just catch a ride, and—!'

Her wallet was empty. She spent everything on the train ride and the snacks she ate to calm her nerves.

She couldn't catch a ride, nor could she get on the train. Fine then, she had no choice other than this-!

About a half an hour drive away, Tokyo Jujutsu High's new first year trip was gathered in front of a dingy, old abandoned building with their troll of a teacher, Gojo Satoru.

The only girl of the group, Kugisaki Nobara, was feeling a tad bit disappointed. She'd been hoping to have a female classmate to bond with, but it seemed as though she'd be stuck with Potato-Head and Seagull-Arsonist over here for the entirety of her time at Jujutsu High.

'Oh woe is me... whatever, I can enjoy my time here in Tokyo with or without another girl to even things out.' Kugisaki decided with a small shrug as she glanced at Gojo who was looking at his phone. "Hey, what are we waiting around for anyways?"

"Our last first year ran into some trouble, but it won't be long, don't worry." the blindfolded man assured her.

"Four first years? How come they haven't been here? Wouldn't the year have already started?" Booger-Eater inquired with a frown.

Before Gojo could answer, he perked up.
"Ah, here she comes."

SHE?

Kugisaki looked over her shoulder and laid eyes upon an angel in broad daylight. H/c hair a bit frazzled, s/c skin, panicked e/c eyes, and a horrified expression.

She was a bit on the taller side, her uniform consisting of a white dress shirt and black high waist pants with the hem tucked into combat boots.

"I MADE IT, I MADE IT!!!" the girl shrieked hysterically as she stumbled to a halt beside the group, chest heaving as she struggled to catch her breath, "I'm... here!!!"

"Ah, Y/n-chan, you made it!" Gojo chimed as the girl wheezed violently, keeled over, "Everyone, this is L/n Y/n. Our fourth first year."

"Nice to meet you!" the girl suddenly blurted as she stood upright again, fixing her katana to the belt of her uniform, "Sorry I'm late, I missed my first train from Hokkaido, so I had to run to catch up with it, but it turned out to be the wrong one and I was dropped at the wrong station!"