Chapter 1

AN:
y/n= your name
l/n= your last name
h/c= your hair color
e/c= your eye color
—————————————————————————
Y/n woke up early this morning to get ready for her first day of school at the Lycée Voltaire. She wasn't so happy about the big change of village, since she used to live in the south of France and the north doesn't feel as welcoming.

Y/n got out of bed and straight away went into the shower, once she got out, she got dressed into a mid length white dress with black lace and an opened back. She then decided to put on some lip tint, hoping the teachers wouldn't notice, since at that time wearing makeup at school wasn't always allowed.

To finish getting ready she brushed her hair and decided to let it down for today. She then brushed her teeth and headed down stairs to say goodbye to her mom and dad.

« Bye mom, bye dad, see you after school » y/n said while opening the front door « Bye sweetie, have a good day at school » mom said while keeping her eyes on her news paper, and her dad didn't even mind saying goodbye. Her parents were always quite distant and open they didn't really care what she did, they would let her smoke, drink, go out...as long as she didn't have that much fun.They used to care back when her brother was still at home but he moved to university a couple years ago.

She started walking to school wondering if the dress she wore that day might of been a little to short for school, but she didn't care, it was the first day, plus with out her mom knowing she borrowed a pair of her black heals that matched with the black lace of her white dress that she was wearing.

She had hoped she would find other girls to become friends with, since the school she was going to had just started accepting girls.

She finally arrived at the gates of the school. She took a deep breath and started walking.

She could feel all of the eyes on her, she felt like a piece of meat.

As she walked towards what looked like a board where she could maybe find out in what class she was in, she made eye contact with a group of 3 boys, but the one in the middle caught her eye, he had glasses and light brown hair. The boy smiled at her but she didn't return the favor, cute she thought sarcastically.

As she arrived at the board a girl with short black hair arrived next to her. «  Hello, my names Simone, looks like we won't be a lot of girls this year » she said while smiling at y/n «  I guess so, my names y/n, nice to meet you » y/n said while shaking hand with hers.

As the two girls were doing some small talk, a third girl arrived and introduced herself « hi, my names Michèle », the girls greeted her and talked a while before being assigned to their class.

There were four girls in y/n class, Michèle, Simone, herself and another girl that was blond and that was wearing a dark blue dress. Y/n thought the blond girl looked very put together and clean, she looked smart.

Everyone sat down. Simone sat next to Michèle and the blond sat in front , which y/n didn't want to do since she usually doesn't pay attention in class and looks out the window or does little drawings in her book so that time passes faster. So she decided to sit in the middle back of the classroom.

Once everyone settled in, an old woman that looked like the teacher, started checking that everyone was there by saying their name and then checking it on a paper.

« Simone Palladino » the old lady said, « yes, here », « Alain Laubrac »,  «  yes, miss »... and so on the list continued. As the teacher said « Joseph Descamps » , y/n lifted her eyes up to look at the same boy that had smiled at her. He was seated at the table next to hers on the left; « yes, here » he said. He slightly caught y/n staring at him, so he looked at her but she looked back down at the paper in front of her.

The teacher started teaching and y/n started day dreaming; and as she was doing so she got disturbed by the laughters of the boys that were seated at the tables next to hers. They were passing around a sheet of paper that had something written on it but y/n couldn't quite see.

The laughters quickly stopped as the teacher grabbed the paper from the boys and saw what was written on it. Her face grimaced as she saw what was on it, «  detention for Mr. Applebaum! and if I find another paper, then detention for the whole class! » she said with a loud voice. «but...but Miss, I didn't do it » said Daniel Applebaum, who was a skinny tall blond guy with glasses.  « No buts! Detention point! » said the teacher.

It was now time for lunch and the girls sat together at a table eating peacefully, but suddenly Joseph trips Pichon with his foot and Pichon smashes against the girls table and one of his hands lands in the food of the blond girl that was called Annick. The table of boys in which Joseph was seated at was laughing there asses off.

« Shit shit, I am so sorry if you want ill give you my plate... » said Pichon «  No don't, really its fine, Im not hungry anyways. » said Annick, she looked kinda sad that her food was gone.

And out of no where y/n felt the need to stand up for Pichon «  What the fuck is wrong with you?! he didn't do anything to you! » said y/n, «  language Miss l/n, since when did nice looking girls like you stoped getting educated? » said Joseph as he laughed with his friends «  hahaha so funny » said y/n sarcastically «  and anyways what was on that paper that you guys were passing in class? » she asked curiosity taking the best of her, « let me draw you a portrait » Joseph said while smirking. He takes a bottle of ketchup and draws breasts on his hash browns, he then lifts his plate to show it to the girls. The girls are disgusted and a bit in shock, how immature y/n thought. Simone took the sausage that was on her plate and ripped it in half «  Does this look familiar? » Everybody started laughing except the table of boys where Joseph was sat at.

—————————————————————————
Hey guys so im happy im done with the first chapter, just keep in mind this is in like 1963.
I hope you guys liked it and if you have any feedback please let me know.
Please comment and vote ;)
I think i will update like every two days if so:)))