Chapter 3

Y/n woke up to get ready for school, she was quite exited about today since they had sports class and that was her second favorite subject after English.

She tied her hair up in a high ponytail, and put on a beige-pink dress. Y/n always loved getting cleaned up for school, she loved the small compliments that her friends would give her when she would try a new hairstyle or a new dress for school.

She said goodbye to her parents and left for school.

When she arrived, she saw Simone and Michèle talking, so she walked over to them to say hello.

They were talking about Joseph and how everyone would forget about him when he would come back to school, and all of a sudden everyone around them in the playground stopped talking and started whispering.

The girls turned around to find Joseph Descamps 8 meters away from them with an eye patch on the eye that had been injured.

The girls stopped talking and observed him. «  I thought he was staying home for like a week or so » said Simone while whispering to the other girls. « Well he deserves it » said Y/n even tho she didn't really think it.

The bell rang and the girls walked to their next class, they had English.

Miss Couret walked in the class; she was younger than most of the other teachers, she was pretty and had short dark hair.

« Everyone sit down, and today we are going to work on group presentations. I will be paring you guys up, since i believe you are able to socialize and work with people you usually don't interact with. » the english teacher said while looking at a list of names she was holding in her hands.

« now, I will read out the groups, you may not change partners since that is also part of the grade. » she said while smiling. « so, we have Henri Pichon and Annick Sabiani, Michèle Magna and Alain Laubrac... » and so on she went with the list. Y/n couldn't wait to find out with who she was going to be with since it looked like all the girls were getting paired up with boys; until her name arrived « Y/n L/n and Joseph Descamps » Y/n couldn't believe her ears, she had to do her presentation with The Joseph Descamps?!

Y/n looked at where Joseph was seated, just to find him looking back at her with a smirk on his face.

The teacher explained that for the projects, the students could go to each other's houses to work; the presentation had to last ten minutes and had to talk about a country that interested both of the students. Great, thought Y/n, now i am probably going to have to go to his house, since there is no way we are going to mine.

Class ended and they now has gym class. The gym teacher had to explain to the girls that they had to change in the teacher ls bathroom since the school had just started accepting girls, they didn't have girls locker rooms or bathrooms.

Simone, Michèle and Y/n took turns in the teachers bathroom to get changed. They had to wear a uniform that consisted of dark blue shorts and a white t-shirt.

« I can't believe I have to do my presentation with Descamps, he's such a jerk » Y/n said to Simone while waiting for Michèle to finish getting dressed.  «  Well I wish you luck, hopefully he won't mess things up » Simone said as Michèle walked out the bathroom. « ready? » asked Simone « yes ».

The girls made their way to the gym class where they found Annick waiting. The teacher walked into the gym, and the boys walked behind him.

As the boys walked in, y/n couldn't see Descamps, maybe he's not doing gym class since he litteraly lost an eye, thought Y/n, and right as she did he walked in just a little late and not in his gym clothes.

The teacher explained to the girls that the boys were going to play football (soccer) and that the girls would do rope climbing. As the teacher said that y/n felt that that was unfair for her since she loved football and used to be part of a girls team back when she used to live in the south.

« Could I play with the boys? I used to play in a team in my old school. » said Y/n while making puppy eyes to Mr Moreau so that he would let her play. «  I mean... alright but don't start crying if you get hurt now » he said while laughing a bit. «  yeah no problem » said Y/n. What a jerk, he probably thinks i can't actually play, thought Y/n while walking back towards the girls.

« Hey I'm going to play with the boys, the teacher said I could, do any of you guys want to join? » « No thanks were all good, but have fun » said Simone, «  alright, see you later » Y/n said while walking towards the boys.

She looked at the benches and found Joseph looking at her with his one eye. She ignored him and hurried towards the boys that were making teams, and of course Y/n go chosen last, all those boys had no idea that Y/n had actually played quite a lot in the past.

The game started. A few minutes went by and finally one of the boys on Y/n's team past her the ball; as she moved, no one could take the ball away from her, and as she got closer to the goal, she kicked the ball and scored. Everyone on her team was so hyped and congratulated her.

They kept playing until Y/n had the ball and was about to score a second time until Daniel Applebaum tackled her by 'accident '. Y/n found herself on the floor with a bloody knee. She got up thanks to Daniel as he excused himself and said sorry about a million times. Mr Moreau walked over to her and told her to sit on the bench next to Joseph. Really?! thought Y/n as she walked towards Descamps.

Y/n sat about a meter away from Joseph just to not be to close. « You fell? » Joseph asked her while looking at her knee « Yeah no shit » « Don't you want to go to the infirmerie? » « No. » Y/n said rudely . « Jeez, why are you such a bitch? I was just looking out for you » he said while completely turning his body towards her. He secretly liked the way she was reacting. «  First of all i'm not a bitch and you're not looking out for me you're just asking dumb questions! » Y/n said while turning her body to look Joseph in the eyes.

They both stayed looking at each other's eyes for a while until Joseph said « What? You think I look handsome? » «  Eww, as if » Y/n said while looking back down at the floor while a small pinch of pink crept on her cheeks. « Anyway, why aren't you doing gym class? » Y/n asked while looking back up at him. « Well, I thought it was obvious. I guess its your turn to ask the dumb questions » He said with a serious look on his face. «  Oh shit! sorry i forgot you had that thing to your eye. » Joseph laughed a bit « What? » asked Y/n confused, « now, you have dirty mouth , is that how they make them in the south? » he said while smirking, he loved getting under her skin for some reason.  « Shut up! why are you such a dick sometimes? huh? its not like I did anything bad to you » Y/n said while getting angrier « well, lets just say some girls are nice and shut up, and other have a big mouth like you. I mean didn't your parents teach you how to act around men? » he said while getting closer to her. With every second that passed Y/n got angrier « What the fuck is your problem?! who do you think you are?! » and as she said that, she slapped him across his face, but before she could, he grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

« Now you might want to calm down, I was just getting under your skin » he said while keeping a tight grip on her wrist « if you ever do that again... » « Then what? » she asked annoyed. « Then you will regret it, got it? » He asked while looking in her eyes, she didn't answer, he tightened his grip on her wrist « got it? », « yes yes yes, owww let go! » he finally let go.

And as if nothing had happened, he changed the subject « so for the english project where do you want to do it? my place or yours? » Y/n was still in shock after what had just happened « umm, I think your place would be better, mines kinda far » « ok, so after class we can walk back to mine » he said with a smile. Is he a fucking psycho? What is wrong with him? Y/n thought.

Class was done and the girls changed out of their gym clothes, Y/n needed to just pass by the infirmerie to get a bandage for her knee.

She then waited outside of the school for Joseph Descamps to go back to his place which she was not exited about, especially after how he treated her in gym class.

————————————————————————
Ok so i might just change a bit some chapters in case I made some errors.
Joseph kinda looks like a really bad guy rn but he gets better I promise

hope you guys liked this;))