Chapter 2

After lunch break the girls started walking towards their next class. Michèle was the one to open the door and walk in first, and as she did so, a bucket of water fell on her.

Joseph and his friends started laughing but the rest of the class was in shock. Since Simone and y/n were behind Michèle, they were as shocked as her.

All eyes were on Michèle, not only because they were in shock of what had just happened but also because you could now see her bra.

The english teacher walked in at that moment and tried to cover Michèle with her coat. She walked her towards the infirmerie probably to get dried clothes.

Once the teacher and the poor girl left, y/n walked towards Descamps, « what the actual fuck is wrong with you?! She didn't do anything to you » she said while pushing him with both of her hands, « well if only you knew that bucket was actually meant for you » Descamps said while laughing. Right at that moment a boy entered the classroom and walked towards Joseph just to throw a punch at his face. One of Joseph's friend was trying to get that guy off of him but it was for no use.

All of a sudden the class heard a crack. The glasses of Joseph were on the floor, shattered.

Everyone stopped fighting and talking. the only thing you could hear was the scream of Joseph, « Fuck! My eye! ». Right at that moment the director walked in, and walked Joseph out of the classroom. There was blood all over the floor.

Y/n later on found out that the boy that started punching Joseph was actually Michèle 's brother Jean-Pierre.

Class eventually started. After a few minutes, Michèle walked back in wearing trousers and a blouse. Y/n could hear the whispers of the boys saying stuff like « she's wearing boy clothes » and «  she has no idea what she just missed ».

After class, the girls met outside and y/n light a cigarette while they were talking; the two girls explained to Michèle what her brother had done to Descamps and that he had probably lost an eye and won't be coming to school tomorrow.

Y/n still felt weird about the fact that Descamps told her that, that bucket was actually made for her. She could have been in Michèle 's place if she had been the one to open the door first.

The girls said goodbye to each other and each made their way back to their house.

Y/n couldn't stop thinking about Joseph, even tho she hated him for what he had done to Michèle and for his immaturity, she still felt a bit bad about what happened to him. But she had to remind herself that it didn't matter and that he was looking for it, hopefully after this he would chill out for a while and let the girls be.
—————————————————————————
So this is a bit of a short chapter but, im kind of doing the chapters per day like in the story, iykwim:)))
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and dont forget to vote!!!;))