26. take it or leave it - MinBin 🔞 (part 1?)

"Bin, I need to go I'm at practice still I'll be home later maybe 4 hours, ok? I'm still busy."

Changbin had tried to tell Minho that he needed him, that he wanted him to help him that he was needy, that he needed his help... he'll just have to do it another way.

Getting up, he walks over to his bedside drawer in their room pulls out his toy, and his lubricant, and sets up his phone onto the mound that sits on the desk facing towards the bed.

Changbin had tried to get Minho to come home early but now he's taking matters into his own hands as his new but not-so-smart idea Sparks a fire inside of him.

Instead of feeling lonely and ignored like he always does he pushes his feelings to the side as he directly disobeys Minho's rule.

The first rule Minho put in place is to not use toys or play with himself without permission and since he's gotten tired of being rejected and denied he decides to finally test boundaries toeing the line between pleasure and punishment just the same way as Jisung had told him he does with Chan.

Changbin hits record on his phone before climbing onto the bed into the frame as he picks up the bottle.

He lathers his hands with the lube making sure to coat his fingers as he wraps one hand around his hard throbbing cock as he looks directly into the camera.

Changbin lets out a mouth open, loud, and breathy moan as he pumps his cock slowly before releasing.

Changbin moves back spreading his legs wide apart and showing off his thick thighs and round ass as he slides his lube-slicked fingers down and into the rim of his ass.

He teases the camera as he opens himself up before reaching for a barely used and very treasured fat-tipped dildo knowing he will get his way if he uses this.

Changbin lubes up the toy coating it in a thick generous layer before he pushes the suction base against the hard surface of the chair at the desk and repositions the camera to face directly at his lube-slick throbbing cock as he mounts the toy slowly pushing it inside of his ass.

Changbin stares down at the camera as he refocuses his attention to his angry hard cock pumping it facing the camera as he slowly makes his way into a rhythmic pace.

Changbin moans out as he quickens his pace as he pumps his cock to the rhythm of the toy scraping his insides deliciously as he anchors his free hand to the side of the desk.

Moving his hips around, Changbin rides the dildo pushing it against the wall of his prostate as he fucks the toy harder pointing his cock directly at the camera as he moans, his ass slapping on the wood of the desk chair lewdly.

His hips falter and stutter as he pumps his cock faster, cum spurting from the tip and onto the screen, some gushing down the sides of his fingers.

Changbin wipes his cum from the screen as he stops his video and pulls himself from the toy and hits send, sending it directly to Minho before muting his ringtone.

Freshly fucked into temporary satisfaction, he goes to take a shower cleaning himself properly before he cleans the toy, placing the items back where he had retrieved them before sauntering back into his and Minho's room for a blissful nap.

💫 ~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°• 💫

Meanwhile in the practice room with Minho, Jisung, Chan, Hyunjin, and Felix, Minho's phone rings signaling a new message as they had just decided on a break for water and to catch their breath.

"Ok guys let's break for a few, get some water catch our breath and recoup a bit."

Minho calls for the break as he saunters over to his phone expecting to see Changbin begging him again to leave early, but pleasantly yet begrudgingly surprised when it was in fact not the case when he sees the notification signifying quite the lengthy video that had been sent to him.

M

inho sneaks off to an empty room separate from the rest of the members, his headphones in hand as he plugs them into his ears as he presses play immediately seeing naked Changbin stroking his cock in front of the camera.

Minho's cock springs to life tenting his sweets harshly as he watches Changbin open himself on the video with his ass and thighs on full display.

He pushes a chair under the handle of the door making sure no one enters unannounced as he pulls his cock out of his sweats as he pumps his cock watching his sweet pliant boyfriend disobey his first rule fully as he rails himself into the thick dildo and watches as changbin whines and moans out his name like a good boy as he pumps his own cock in the video.

Minho watches as Changbin points his cock towards the camera as his ass starts to slap lewdly on his desk chair, cum spurting out of the youngers cock directly at the camera and down the side of his hand.

Minho pumps his cock faster as he watches Changbin work himself through his orgasm with his cum painted across his fingers.

Minho feels himself spasm as he quickens his pace, his cock hard and needy as he reaches for his bag pulls out a spare shirt, and cumming hard.

Wiping off himself and his mess, Minho returns to the dance room to struggle through the remainder of practice as he catches Chan and Jisung sharing knowing looks at each other and back to Minho.

After the others are satisfied with that day's practice they all head off to the dorms leaving the still-flustered Minho to leave alone while planning how he'd get back at Changbin for causing such a stir.

Changbin wakes up from his nap with a message on his phone from the group chat for himself, Chan, and Jisung with a message from Jisung saying that they heard what Minho was doing earlier that day and that Jisung knew it was because of him.

A smirk paints across his face as another message reads that Minho was already on his way back and that the others ended practice early and that they themselves would be staying in the studio to work late.

Before Changbin can move or reply he hears the door open with bags being tossed, and shoes being kicked. He scoots back into the bed until his back hits the headboard as Minho makes his way into their bedroom, his face red hot, beings bursting from his arms and neck as he lurches into the bed hovering over Changbin.

"Do you think it's fucking funny to send that to me while I'm still in practice with the others? Where the fuck did you get this shit from, fucking Jisung?" Minho grips Changbin's thigh harshly as he clenches his jaw.

"Oh... shit..."

💫 ~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°• 💫

Sorryyyy I've not felt like writing for a while but hopefully this will kind of make up for it? It's not the full one shot that I wanted to do so I decided to try to post it in two parts 😅

💫 ~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°• 💫