Chapter 14

Narrator PoV

After Shiroi defeats Lutheran. 

The knight order evacuates the student and takes the wounded students to the tents. 

The Knights Order was able to quickly evacuate the students as the fire was completely extinguished and no one knows who it was... except for a few people.

Nevertheless, there was major damage to the school building. The fire damaged a fifth of the entire school building before it was extinguished.

Lutheran was arrested by the Knight Order after Shiroi tortured him a 'little' until his mind was completely destroyed, leaving him in a broken state.

He is unable to say or do anything.

It was as if his soul was destroyed, leaving only an empty shell behind.

Shiroi carries Sherry to the tent bridal style as she looks very tired not only physically but also mentally after learning the true face of her "stepfather".

Shiroi reaches the medical tent and places the unconscious Sherry on a blanket. 

Shiroi leaves the doctors to take care of Sherry and goes to her twin brother, whose hand is being held by Rose as she looks very passionate. And Cid has his usual blank mob expression. 

''I'm sure that

''I'm sure that... Your passionate feeling brought this miracle about. I'm at a loss for words... But know that your feelings have reached me.'' 

Shiroi smirk and has a feeling that this will turn into some kind of comedy-drama later.

''For someone who wanted to live like a mob... You managed to make a beauty fall in love with you... Which one should I root for?'' 

Shiroi thought for a moment and went to Rose and Cid.

''It seems that you both are having a good time~'' 

Shiroi said playfully as she stood behind Rose and they both turned to her who had a smile on her face and was trying not to giggle.

''Shiroi-san/Sis.'' 

''Is your wound alright, Shiroi-san?'' Rose stood up and looked for a wound, like a big sister worried about her little sister.

Shiroi pulls her shirt up a little, showing her stomach that her wound has healed. ''After I was able to use mana again, I healed my wound without any problem, Rose-senpai... and please just call me Shiroi.''

Shiroi smiled sweetly at her and Rose smiled back and nodded at her.

''...Then please just call me Rose... or could you... call me Onee-chan?'' 

Rose, her words slightly surprised Shiroi and Cid as well.

Rose is an only child and sometimes envies people who have siblings. She envies the bond between siblings, which is beautiful and pure in her eyes.