Chapter 27

A-kun: Sorry it took a little longer as I was a bit busy with other books last week as I'm releasing a chapter of my Honkai and Cote fic. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter even though it doesn't contain much story. 

See ya, Reader-chan! 

PS: Oh, if you're interested in some interesting original isekai novel, check out this story! Manatin

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Narrator PoV

In a cozy dessert shop where business is booming. Most of the girls or couples are there to order or eat their dessert and spend their time talking, eating and laughing.

The shop was called Sugar Sweet and is one of the best dessert shops Midgar has to offer. And if this dessert shop existed, a certain girl would definitely be there.

Then, the door to the dessert shop opened and a girl walked in. Immediately the noise in the room stopped as everyone stared at the girl with eyes so wide they looked like a funny caricature.

Nobody could say a single word. The girl was just so beautiful. Even those who expected beauty to enter the store since the store is popular among girls never expected to even see such a beautiful girl. 

She had long white hair, as bright as the snow when the sun shone on the snow. Her eyes were a mysterious blood-red color and her oval face was so perfect that not even a flaw could be seen in it.

She wears a black dress that falls just above her waist, has four buttons on each side, and has no sleeves. Underneath, she wears a white, long-sleeved ruffled blouse with black sleeves over the white long-sleeved blouse on her arm and simple black Mary Jane shoes with black thigh-length socks.

The line was empty and she walked up to the employee to order her beloved dessert.

''Hello, I would like to order two fluffy pancakes with syrup and a deluxe fluffy pancakes with syrup, a Sugar cookie milkshake, a Sugar strawberry milkshake and a Sugar vanilla milkshake.'' The girl said with a professional smile that made her aura even more mesmerizing akin to that of an goddess. 

She was taller than the average girl her age, had long, milky legs, and an hourglass figure that would make even the "self-proclaimed most beautiful girls" in the world eat their nails with envy.

The girl is none other than our protagonist Shiroi Kagenou. 

It was her first time in this dessert shop. Shiroi has already fully visited all the dessert shops in Midgar. She had heard about this shop for some time and saved it for last when she learned that this dessert shop was the best Midgar had to offer.