The Mall

A sharp knock awakens Kamaria out of her slumber and she groans annoyed. Her arms burned still from not wrapping them. She rubs her eyes and begrudgingly gets out of bed as she slips on a wooly sweater. The person knocks again and Kamaria groans even more annoyed.

She opens the door to see David staring at her. "Why the hell are you waking me up this early" Kamaria whines as she rubs her eyes. "Come on we're going out" he says pushing his way in the door. She stares at him alarmed. "The fuck we are?" Maria says walking to her bedroom. "You've been cooped up way too long Kamaria. I'm worried about you " he says finally looking at her.

"Everyones worried. First Cench, then America and now you. When are you all going to realize I'm fine" Kamaria says glaring at him. "You're not fine stop lying to me.Im your best friend.I know when you struggling" Dave says sighing. Kamaria puts her head on her kitchen counter trying to block him out.

"...Give me 20" she says exiting to her room not even caring for what he said after. She takes a shower as she tries to get her hair into check somewhat. She finally decides to leave it down after a good 10 minutes. She puts a little lip gloss on after slipping on her clothes. She glances up at her non existent eyelashes behind her lash extensions and sighs leaving the room with her purse.

"Go change." Dave says immediately as she walks out. "Fuck no. And why?" She says grabbing her keys. "It's blazing outside. Your going to conduct a heat stroke" he says sighing. She steps out of her apartment to feel the regular cold London air. "Nigga you bugging. Let's go" she says jumping into her car.

"Maria, wait!"

Dave had dragged Kamaria all the way to the mall . Yes the actual mother fucking mall. Kamaria was in actual shock. "I could've been working dude. Why the hell am I at the shops" she says annoyed. "You're always working. Shit isn't healthy" he says dragging her in the mall.

"Nigga stop manhandling me! I got it" Kamaria says shaking her hand off of her. He side eyes her annoyed as they continue to walk around the mall. Her eyes land on this beautiful blue sleeveless shirt and her mind immediately goes to the scars on her arms. She looks in envy as everyone around her wears short sleeves making her question why she ever did that to herself.

"You want it?" Dave says interrupting her thoughts and she stares at him confused. "Huh?" She questions turning to him. "You were staring at that shirt. You want it?" He responds as he starts to walk into the store.She pulls him back and he jerks surprised. "What?!" He says and Kamaria doesn't say anything. "I-I don't want it. Let's just go" she says walking off feeling more insecure of her arms than ever.

Dave and Kam walk into her house dropping the few bags of clothes they got on the floor. She goes into her room to quickly re-wrap her bandages as Dave orders them food. She walks into the hallway and stops in her tracks as she stares into the darkness of Jamiir's room.

Her breath catches in her throat and she stares at the door. Tears start to sting her eyes when she hears her name being called.

"Kam! Hurry the fuck up!" Dave says annoyed as he flips through movies.

Her eyes linger on the door for a moment as she wipes her eyes.

"Coming!"

A/N 

I hadn't updated this book in so long so please forgive meeee🧎🏾‍♀️🧎🏾‍♀️🧎🏾‍♀️