I love you my forever story

A/N: js know this chapter is finna be ALOT.

"This can't be happening" Kamaria said shaking her head as America sat in shock. "Shit!" Kamaria says hitting the wall making America jump up. "Fuck bro. This is not what was supposed to happen." America said under her breath as Kamaria raked her hands through her hair. Kamaria starts wiping her tears as America stares at her confused. "What're you doing?!?" She says staring at her best friend.

"We're about to open America. I don't have time to deal with this!" She whisper shouts putting her apron back on and washing her hands. "Are you serious! Fuck work for right now are you good?!" America says and Kamaria ignores her. "You're going to have to tell him" America says stopping her friend and Kamaria sighs.

"I know but not today. We just got back together and we're taking shit slow" She responds leaving the bathroom. "Fine. Just don't let him be in the dark" America mutters going back to her station after hugging her friend.

Love of my life ❤️- Kamaria

My 4ever story 🫀- Cench

My 4ever story 🫀

I'll be there in 5 okay?

Love of my life ❤️

Kay. I'm almost ready

Love of my life ❤️

And WHERE ARE WE GOING

My 4ever story 🫀

It's a surprise🙄

Love of my life ❤️

Dpmo.

My 4ever story 🫀

😭

Read at 9:15

Kamaria ran her fingers over the white mesh dress as she stared at her face in the mirror. She had done her makeup to perfection as she tried to shake the nerves out of her body.

Why should she be nervous? It's just Cench.

But that was the main reason she was so nervous. It was him. The man who gave her actual love. The man who made it feel as if she was floating whenever they held a simple conversation. She felt a grin come on her face as she heard her phone go off.

My 4ever story 🫀

here. Want me to meet you at you're door or at my car?

Love of my life ❤️

Car. On My way!

Love of my life ❤️

I was NOT that excited