Chapter seven

I was sitting at the table looking at Marcus slicing an apple with a knife like in a Two Thousand's movie, He was cute but too much of a bad boy. "Malia hello?" Natalia said tapping my shoulder, "Stop daydreaming about Minho he isn't worth it." I scoffed "I am not daydreaming about Minho." Thank god she thought it was Minho and not Marcus, "What's the deal with them anyways?"

"Well they're all loaded and players but they have different aspects you could say just like my brother and Kriss here." They both said 'hey' In an offended tone. "What? You guys aren't as bad but you are similar." I kept thinking about Marcus and how I wanted to talk to him, Maybe his charm did work.

"So the first three aren't that interesting Scott is Hispanic and just wants to get a scholarship to make his dad proud and get out of school so he can settle with his girl Hanna, real nice girl. Adam is English and plays basketball only to get a scholarship too but he wants to be a pro baseball player even though he's better at basketball. Hades is Greek and He loves soccer more than his girlfriend, Janice but he is with her because it makes her happy." Kriss explained it in a detailed way and the boys seemed very simple.

Jesus started talking, "Marcus and Minho are the complex ones, when they were kids they both were the best of friends but in middle school, something happened between them and they never spoke for a few years until high school which brought them together because of they're a group of  friends."

I was interested, and Jesus continued talking, "Marcus is Italian, he used to be a goody two shoes until this issue in middle school happened and the summer before ninth grade is when he changed. Marcus switched his blazer for a leather jacket, Sold his seat Leon for his Yamaha, Bought a mansion just for parties, and has a new girl every day. If he doesn't then it is probably serious which is rare REALLY RARE. Marcus ignores his parents and makes his own decisions yet they let him stay in their house." Damn, he was complex.

"Minho is Korean which is why he is different. The summer after ninth grade he did change but in a good way, Minho switched his blazer in for suits, He sold his Ford Fiesta and bought two Ferraris and a Yacht, and also bought a mansion for parties. Minho was going to be a part of his father's trading business so he started attending meetings and going to the office more often he even had his own office since he was in the building so much."

It was so much to take in and I was slowly processing it all but Natalia and Jesus kept looking at Marcus. "Why do you guys keep looking at Marcus?" Natalia sighed and then Jesus said, "Marcus is sort of our cousin." My jaw dropped I kept staring at him not knowing they were related.

"Oh nice but why isn't he sitting here with you guys?" Kriss scoffed, "Marcus would never he thinks he is better than all of us including these two..." then Jesus interrupted, "We don't want to be seen with him anyways Marcus is a dirty man whore who uses girls, and for what?"

Kriss pats Jesus on the shoulder, "It's okay bud, things will get better trust me." I asked so many questions about the mythical's and schizo's and surprisingly the guys answered all of them and turns out I was wrong the wolf of the group was MARCUS NOT SCOTT this guy he is a lot. Kriss is a hybrid and the twins were also wolves. God this school was going to be a lot.

As we all walked down the corridor I asked the twins about their parents, "So your parents are mythics too?" they nodded, "Our parents nearly killed your parents in a bowling alley which is how they met each other, It was a good story. Dad mentioned your father throwing a bowling ball at My mum and My father crushed it in his bare hands." I was shocked how did I not know these stories, Mother must've only written her murders in the diaries, not her personal life.

"Kriss what about your parents?" Kriss made an evil smirk like he enjoyed telling this story, "Well my Mother was a vampire and My father was a werewolf and they fell in love and that's how I am a hybrid, No wait no my dad was a hybrid already they didn't kill that many people they wanted a family which is me and my three brothers.." I smiled awkwardly "Nice."...

WN: THIS CHAPTER HAD TO BE CUT SHORT BUT I WILL MAKE THE NEW CHAPTER LONGER I RELESED THREE OTHER CHAPTERS FOR MY OTHER BOOKS SO GO CHECK EM OUT. THANKS FO READINNNN XX