My contracted wife went to the disco 8.12

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.12

Meng Qing was accidentally bumped into Chi Yan's arms by a passerby.

Chi Yan was thinking about the little wife at home, when suddenly was a person in his arms. He was so frightened that he pushed them away, "What are you doing?" He frowned.

When Mo Zhiyang saw this scene, he narrowed his eyes and thought: Damn it, my man dares to do this. Does he want to die?

In his heart, he wanted to push this pair of dogs into the toilet, but he could still bear it. The grievance on Mo Zhiyang's face became thicker, and his big eyes were filled with mist, "Chi Yan, you? You bastard!"

At this time, a normal kid would turn around and run away, but Mo Zhiyang didn't. If he ran at this time, wouldn't it give Meng Qing room to perform?

No, this stage is mine!

"Chi Yan, you big bastard!" Mo Zhiyang knelt down, covered his face and cried, "You have no heart, you don't understand love, wuwuwu~" He cried hoarsely.

Chi Yan was also startled by the sudden appearance of the person, "Yang Yang?" He pushed away the people around him and walked quickly towards him. Why did he appear here, "Yang Yang."

He called softly and squatted down to comfort him, "Yang Yang, don't cry." He opened his arms and hugged him, "Why are you here! Yang Yang!"

"Chi Yan, you big bastard!" Mo Zhiyang held back his sobs, but the tears still couldn't stop falling. He wanted to push the person away but didn't dare to use too much force."You bastard, you didn't call me just to be with that mermaid, right? Wuuu, I don't care, let's get a divorce!"

This sentence was not loud, but it was enough for others to hear, indicating the relationship between the two people.

Chen Cheng heard it most clearly and was a little surprised: The boss is actually married?

Others were also stunned: Director Chi is actually married?

"No, I didn't!" Chi Yan didn't expect this development at all. His face turned red for a moment, but he couldn't say anything. He could only explain in a hesitant way, "I...I'm not, I didn't!"

He was not good at words before, and now he can't even speak a word.

"Then why are you cuddling with him if you don't?" Mo Zhiyang hiccupped and felt that he couldn't push him away, so he opened his mouth and bit his shoulder, but he didn't use too much force.

The pain coming from his shoulder was not strong, but Chi Yan felt that he should exert more force so that Yang Yang could calm down and then he can comfort him."I was afraid that you didn't want to come with me. Meng Qing is just a work companion. He was accidentally hit just now. That's why he was like this. Please don't be angry, okay?"

After hearing the explanation, Mo Zhiyang opened his mouth, but felt angry, "Then why didn't you call me? If you didn't call me, how did you know that I didn't want to?"

"You were not happy before." At this point, Chi Yan had no choice. In the past, when they were together, he kept away from him, wishing he didn't have to meet him.

It seemed like this. Mo Zhiyang frowned, but he didn't want to admit that it was his fault, "Then you cuddled with him!"

"I didn't! I was thinking about you just now, and I wasn't prepared, otherwise I would have avoided it!" Chi Yan quickly argued, fearing that after he finished speaking, his little wife would be angry again and want a divorce.