Epic and Little Error

"Why do you care?" Snapped Error. "Look, bruh, I care because you're hurt. Also, Cross mentioned something about how you need to destroyer or something bad will happen, care to explain that?" Epic answered. "There's a balance between creation and destruction, to much of creation and AUs start colliding. I have to destroyer to keep that from happening." Said Error and he continued to explain the balance. "Well, bruh, couldn't you let some AUs collide and just do something so originals won't be affected?" Said Epic. "Maybe..." Error said. He pulled up a large complicated window of code. "There! Now, all originals are safe and when copy AUs collide, the inhabitants die instantly instead of falling in the void." Said Error. "Nice work, bruh. Now, bruh, I heard you like chocolate, so you want some chocolate cookies?" Asked Epic. Error, remembering how good the cookies were earlier, nodded.

Nightmare's gang had been healing there wounds, when Horror asked, "Where's Error?" "Not sure, last I saw, Ink hit him with some paint, then I lost track of him." Said Nightmare. "It's fine, he's probably just in the antivoid," said Dust. They all nodded and went back to tending their wounds.

Error had been going through Epictale's codes when he found something. "Epic, I think your AU has a glitch." Said Error. "Well, Error bruh, you're a glitch so maybe it's that?" Said Epic. "No, if I'm correct, this glitch is from a player or hacker messing with the codes. If it keeps going it's going to cause the world to reset and soo-" Error was cut off by the world spinning and going back.

Epic found himself in a dark place. "What's going on?!" He yelled. "I'm sorry Epic. A reset was caused by a hacker. Luckily, Frisk should remember your deal, and just do a peaceful run and free monsters. However, there is another problem." Said the voice. "What problem, bruh? Who are you?" He asked. "I'm Destiny. The problem I speak of is Error's code. It is to unstable to survive a reset." Said Destiny. "What? You mean he's going to die?" Exclaimed Epic, shocked at the idea of the destroyer who was thought to be immortal dying. "Yes, he would die, but there is another option. A member of the AU could basically adopt him as a family member. He would become fixed up with their codes and survive the reset." Said Destiny. "I'll do it. What family member would he be?" Epic responded. "You can choose what family member. He will also slowly grow from this age. He will have his memories, but his body will grow from a child's. It's a blessing as he never had a childhood." Said Destiny. "I can choose what family member? Alright then, seeing as the little bruh didn't have a childhood, I doubt he had parents, or at least good ones." Said Epic and he came to a decision. "My son, I'll adopt him as my son." Said Epic. Are you sure?" Asks Destiny and Epic nods. "Alright then. As thanks for helping him, I will also help you. Your magic eye and the rest of your magic will begin to take. You will slowly no longer be forced to battle in your dreams." Said Destiny. Epic was shocked, for so long his magic had been unnatural, but now he could slowly feel it becoming purely natural. "It will take a while, be safe Epic, and protect Error." Said Destiny.

Then the world went black and Epic woke up in his bed. He turned and saw Error lying on a mattress nearby. Error looked different though. His bones were now grey, his blue tear marks faded to purple at the bottom. The red on his body was now teal and the yellow was now silver. Error opened his eyes, revealing his sockets were now teal. His blue and yellow eye light was now silver ringed in purple, and his formerly white eye light was a different color of blue. "What happened?" Asked Error groggily. All hints of glitching was gone from his voice. Epic have a quick summary. "What?!" Exclaimed Error. "Can we check and see if that's true?" Asked Error. "Sure, little bruh." Said Epic.

Unnamed(Godling of [Unknown], godling of Destruction, godling of [Unknown], Guardian of [Unknown]
HP: ???/???
AT:???
DF: ???
LV: 1(Reset by reset and Destiny, power still remains)
EXP: 0(Reset by reset and Destiny, power still remains)
Facts:
*Was once Error
*A Reset and Destiny made him part of Epictale
*Son of Epic!Sans
*Has Haphephobia
*Is covered in scars, but all wounds are currently healed.
*Now a part of Epictale

"So I'm really your kid, huh?" Said Error. "Yeah, bruh, guess you need a new name to." Said Epic. "I just realized, how are we going to explain this to your Papyrus? I mean, he's my uncle now." Said Error. "Umm..." Epic hummed, this hadn't crossed his mind. This would be hard to explain. "Also, what's with those titles in the check? It used to just say god of destruction." Said Error. "Dunno bruh, might be something with the reset." Said Epic.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! Which of these should be Error's new name:
Shard
Awe(Awesome)
Hero
Cookie
Crumb
Mischief
Scatter
[Other]