Awesome Uncle Papyrus

A/N: First, I have Fanart! This awesome Fanart was drawn by Owari4222

Chapter Start

Papyrus stared at the small skeleton on the couch clutching a teddy bear and cookie. "Ah, well, you see bruh," Epic said. "Sans," said Papyrus. "*sigh* he's my kid Paps. He was hurt when I found him. I can't let him be alone again." Said Epic. Papyrus knew it was serious for his brother to not say bruh. "What is my nephew's name?" He asked. "Loki. Look, he has a fear of touch and isn't familiar with a lot of everyday things. You need to be calm and patient with him." Said Epic. "Alright brother. I still want to know more later though." Said Papyrus. Epic nodded.

"Hello, little nephew." Said Papyrus. "H-hi." Said Loki nervously. "Don't worry, you're safe. Sans and I will protect you." Said Papyrus. Loki loosened up a bit at Papyrus's calming words. "Sans, where will your son be staying? We only have two rooms." Said Papyrus. "Oh, they can sleep in my room bruh." Said Epic. "I could sleep on the couch." Said Loki at the same time. "No, you can stay in Sans room and he can sleep on the couch." Said Papyrus. Loki reluctantly nodded.

Papyrus made spaghetti for them and was upset when Loki didn't seem to fully understand or trust the food. He patiently showed his nephew, with his brother's help, how to eat the spaghetti. Afterwards, they got ready for bed. Loki was sleeping in Epic's room. Epic ended up tucking him in and reading fluffy bunny with Loki and Papyrus.

Papyrus was a worried for his nephew, not knowing what several things were. He also talked in a grownup manner, but seemed oblivious in several ways. Papyrus was also wondering about his strange appearance. He didn't care though, and decided he would help his brother look after Loki.