Chapter 3: Dust Mine Rescue

(After a couple of days, Rak and Mike have managed to help establish themselves to work for other heroes, with the help of Walter. Currently, it seems they have been recruited by someone going by "Gridknight", who seems to know Superior Spider-Man.)

Rak: (flying in his AC) ..How much till we find one of those Schnee dust mines?

Mike: ..About 5 minutes from here.

Gridknight: You know the drill, guys

Gridknight: You know the drill, guys. Free all of the slave workers while I deal with those Atlas Soldiers.

Rak: (Arrives) Roger that.

(Meanwhile at the Schnee Dust Mines, the Atlas Soldiers are seen watching over the slave workers as one of them notices one of the workers laying in the ground.)

Atlas Soldier: Hey, get back to work, you damn freak!

(The Soldier whips the worker several times, but the worker doesn't wake up.)

Atlas Soldier: You can't, eh? Well then... (pulls out a gun) Time to die, you worthless scum!

(Suddenly, a wall within the mine is burst open, as Rak, Gridknight and Mike enter)

Atlas Soldier: Invaders! ATTAAAAAAACK!!!

(The bullets bounced off the Armored Cores, as Gridknight begins to deal with the soldiers.) 

(While the chaos ensued, Mike and Rak used the advantage to boost towards the prisoners, and slowly begin releasing them one by one.)

Rak: ..There you go..

(One of the prisoners, a certain mind-reading Youkai, was watching as how they were being released alongside her sister who's unable to even think..)

(Gridknight is seen slashing each of the Atlas Soldiers in half

(Gridknight is seen slashing each of the Atlas Soldiers in half.)

Gridknight: Eat this, Atlesian scum!

(Gridknight keeps slashing them all as one of them tries to shoot him, but no avail.)

Atlas Soldier: What the hell? GAH!

(Gridknight blasts the Atlas Soldier, but another one sees the two AC users freeing the slave workers.)

(Mike and Rak were still focused on rescuing the slaves. Suddenly, Rak sees both Satori and Koishi, and manages to release them. While Koishi seems to be unaware, Satori is incredibly grateful)

Satori: T-Thank you..

Rak: No need to thank me-

(A Atlas Soldier attempts to fire a electromagnetic shock at NIGHTFALL in order to stun him, but Rak manages to dodge it with Satori and Koishi still safe in the AC's hand)

Gridknight: Insolent Atlas Bastard!

(Gridknight then catches the Atlas Soldier and beats him brutally.) Gridknight: I'm gonna rip off your arms to scratch my back.

(Meanwhile at Schnee Dust Company, the current CEO is seen watching the footage of the AC pilots freeing the slave workers while Gridknight brutalizes the Atlas Soldiers one by one.)

Jacques:

Jacques: ..Damn it! I'll have to request more forces to patch up the problem..

(As Gridnight is seen killing the last Atlas Soldier, he rips his arm off and uses it to scratch his back.)

Gridknight: Well, that's a relief. (sees the camera) Now to deal with the CEO. And I know exactly where he is. (to Mike and Rak) Get the workers out of here. I'll deal with that pesky Schnee myself.

(Jacques notices Gridknight is coming for him and decides to contact his daughter Winter.)

Jacques: Winter, we need help!

(Meanwhile, Rak and Mike were carrying Satori and Koishi, while watching the slaves escape.)

Rak: Well, we're almost there.

Mike: We still need to watch out. It's possible some of those fakers might come in.

(As the slaves escape, the duo suddenly sees a bullhead.)

Rak: Yeah... they came.

(Suddenly two Teams jump out of the bullhead to confront the AC Pilots. They're none other than Teams RWBY and JNPR.)

Satori: W-What?..

(Koishi hides behind Satori's back while Rak places her somewhere safe and hidden)

Mike: Stay there, we'll deal with these punks..

(Mike and Rak set to face Team RWBY and Team JNPR as Winter and the Ace Ops come to back the huntsmen up.)

Rak: ..So you finally show up...

Mike: ..Shame that all of you are like this..

Weiss: You scum... how dare you invade my family's property?

(Suddenly some explosions are heard as the Dust Mines are blown much to the Huntsmen's shock.)

Mike: ..So much for your family's slave farm..

Winter: You're so dead!

Harriet: Leave them to me.

(Harriet dashes at the duo.)

Clover: Harriet, don't!

(Rak simply fired a shot from his assault rifle, instantly killing Harriet)

Rak: ..Any more volunteers?

Winter: Damn you. (to Vine and Elm) Get them!

Vine/Elm: Yes, ma'am.

Mike: ..You chose this.

(Rak soon activates his AC's battle mask, ready to fight..)

)

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 4, PART 2...