Chapter 7: A New Blake

(Inside their base of operations, Rak is seen sitting down, watching some TV, until Satori suddenly sits on his lap.)

Satori: Hello again.

Rak: Oh.. hey Satori.

Satori: I've been thinking... maybe we should go somewhere private and have a good time... you know... two of us?

Rak: ...Uhm.. M-Maybe? (Flustered)

Satori: (giggles) Kawaii... 

(She kisses him on the lips while grinding her hips on his crotch.)

Rak: Mmpph!

(Rak feels her hips.)

(Meanwhile, Mike and Koishi are staring at each other while blushing.)

Koishi: (blushing) Um... Mike...

Mike: (blushing) Yes... Koishi?

Koishi: I.. want to tell you something.

Mike: Um... okay... what is it?

Koishi: I.. I love you!Mike: Um... me too! I love you, Koishi!

(Koishi gets excited and tackles Mike into a hug as she kisses him on the lips, much to his surprise.)

Mike: Mmph!

(Satori and Koishi keep on kissing their mates as they have something in their minds.)

Satori/Koishi: (in mind) So cute.

(Meanwhile, somewhere.. Blake was currently living at inside a motel after leaving team RWBY.)

Blake: Well, I bet Union will now brand me as a traitor. Well, it doesn't matter. I will keep on fighting for the sake of both faunus and humans alike.

(She soon turns on the TV, watching the report on the conflict in Japan)

Lisa: Breaking news. After a conflict in Japan, a group of what seem to be alien invaders are terrorizing the entire country. The Pro Hero named Edgeshot was murdered by them, along with the leader of the Branwen Tribe, Raven Branwen. Who are these invaders, and what are their intentions? Back to you, Cyril.

(While watching, Blake sees the crafts used by the PCA, making her remember the ACs..)

Blake: Those things... I have to find out more about them..

(She goes to a library so she can find out more about the ACs and the PCA.)

(...Apparently, she found almost nothing.. until she spotted a book, written by a supposed "Uncle Flatwell".)

Blake: Hmm... looks interesting.

(She opens it. It was a diary from the de-facto leader of the Rubicon Liberation Front. It also had data from some AC's.)

Blake: (gasps) I need to learn more.

(She read more pages, discovering entries about the now-defunct megacorporations, such as Balam and Arquebus)

Blake: (shocked) Oh my god...

Blake: ..I see now. But.. where could those two be?..

(Blake decides to search for them, seemingly unaware that some certain Union Students were watching her all along.)

Nora: ..There she was..

Cardin: So that traitor was a freak all along.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.